Who else is...

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
Marcus,
I just want to express how proud of you I am. I remember around this time last year you posting about your struggles and motivation to exercise. I saw in the other weight loss challenge thread your transformation this year!!!! Congrats to you buddy. I’m sure it was a lot of hard work and dedication. Very inspiring my friend. 🤝

• Love
Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Marcus,
I just want to express how proud of you I am. I remember around this time last year you posting about your struggles and motivation to exercise. I saw in the other weight loss challenge thread your transformation this year!!!! Congrats to you buddy. I’m sure it was a lot of hard work and dedication. Very inspiring my friend. 🤝
Thanks man yeah it's been a lot a of work. The surgery was just one tool in the tool belt of things that helped me along the way. Guys on this forum have offered great encouragement, ideas for workouts and eating, and some have even helped with giving me a starting point for a lifting regimen. It's been a big life style changes and I'm feeling better the I ever have.

Reactions: archeranthony

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
elliptical run 1 mile at 10 degree incline and 12 resistance. Then dropped it to 5 degrees incline and 6 resistant for half mile.

Lifting
Military press 3x10 95lbs
Shrugs 3x15 95lbs
Hammer curls 3x15 20lb D/B's
Lateral raises 3x10 20lb D/B's
Concentration curls 3x10 20lb D/B's
Arnold press 1x10, 2x15 20lb D/B's31850

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
passed up the 1st animal of the season. I had a 4 1\2 foot black bear in one of my trees stripping leaves off of it this morning. 224 yards off of the deck. Just did not feel like harvesting it. still a small bear. Very cool to see him, especially, after i told my wife he was around a couple of weeks ago, based on the sign i have been seeing.

last week i floated for 5 days on the salmon river, than did some mtn biking, followed up by an overnighter on a ridge top with the wife.
I drank way to much beer last week. time to give the liver a break.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Long day at work Saturday so took Saturday and Sunday as rest days

Monday
Weigh in
Down 1.6 pounds from last week

Got in some fishing this morning got a good large mouth and rock bass. And about 10 small blue gills3188431885

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Went to the park with the boys
Did sprints on the basketball court down touch the line back touch. 3 times per set. Sets were taking me roughly a minute. Did a total of 5 sets. Then played basketball and some running around with the kids.

Lifts
Shrugs 3x20
Hammer curl 3x10
Bicep curls 3x10
Bench press 2x15
Chest fly 2x10