Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Did 3 sets of 2 min 30 second laps in the pool.

Weight room was open to one person at a time at hotel so it it up before bed.

3 sets of 15 each
Shrugs
Shoulder press
Lateral raises
Hammer curls

Reactions: Bonecollector

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
did my morning walk and then put one into the gong at 376 and one into the gong at 432. it is fun ringing steel, 2 pulls of the trigger, 2 rings.
looking forward to a multi day raft trip next week on the lower salmon river.

Reactions: marcusvdk

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
a buddy and i cleared 9 miles of trail yesterday on a local favorite backcountry trail. we cleared 77 trees off of the trail. roughly one every 200 yards for 9 miles. 6 tanks of gas in our saws between the 2 of us.
My stihl kicked his husqi's ass. if you know saws, you will get that one.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
a buddy and i cleared 9 miles of trail yesterday on a local favorite backcountry trail. we cleared 77 trees off of the trail. roughly one every 200 yards for 9 miles. 6 tanks of gas in our saws between the 2 of us.
My stihl kicked his husqi's ass. if you know saws, you will get that one.
Those Husq's can be tough to start too. Not only on cold motor, but when it's very hot out. Almost a vapor lock.
I run a Stihl 461 25"

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Yard work ( mowing, weeding, sprayed off the house to clean up the outside some). Then had a church outing at one of the church families houses. Owns a gravel company and had a big pond/lake on it. Said I could come fish anytime. Found out he has a goose problem and I offered help with that and he was interested in letting me hunt some of the geese of the property. So very productive day.

Monday
Weigh in 229.6
Down .6 lbs
Been two weeks since my last weigh in cause of my anniversary trip so glad I was able to keep a loss going even if it wasnt much. Back to normal routine now that I'm settled back in and caught up at home

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Started back in the elliptical series that I paused a few weeks ago terrain training the Balkans.

2.5 mins warmup
6 rds ( 1 min faster jog, 1 min cooldown)
15 min endurance jog (little bit slower the interval pace)
1.5 min cooldown

Lifting
Bench 3x10
Chest fly 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10
Bicep curls 3x10
Barbell Shrugs 3x15