Who else is...

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck bud ive heard its only sore for few days
Thanks man... yeah, not really worried but seems like everyone has a different experience. Just a walk with the dogs today but will work back into a tighter, more intensive routine after I'm healed up. Did quite a bit of hiking this past weekend at around 10k and felt strong with good wind and heartbeat recovery. I'm pumped for elk season to get here!

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
If the snippy snip is what I think it is, you may very well be getting all the cardio you need just in your daily activities. I went to karate class the day after mine, but looking back, it was a foolish thing to do. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
thelms
I don't remember it being much of anything. The super hot nurse is all i really remeber, besides the ugly male doctor.

Did an ebike ride last night for the first time. 10 miles of dirt, 2000 vert in about an hour. i felt short changed after the ride, but i did have a smile on my face. so go figure, also my bike is broke and in the shop, go figure. the lbs did tell me i have a nack for breaking stuff.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
thelms
I don't remember it being much of anything. The super hot nurse is all i really remeber, besides the ugly male doctor.

Did an ebike ride last night for the first time. 10 miles of dirt, 2000 vert in about an hour. i felt short changed after the ride, but i did have a smile on my face. so go figure, also my bike is broke and in the shop, go figure. the lbs did tell me i have a nack for breaking stuff.
My nurse was hot too, in 1980.