Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I’m still killin in the gym l’m hammering core 3 days on 1 day off, and working on my 5k-10k speed. I’ve cut 45sec off my mile repeats. From 6:50 to 6:05 per mile in past few months. Not bad for my size and build. 🥳
That's killing it BC. A 6 minute mile is a real butt-kicker, and most of the guys who can do it are scrawny skinny. I hope that last picture you posted with the kettle-bell wasn't you. If so, I think you have to back off on your training a bit. LOL

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
That's killing it BC. A 6 minute mile is a real butt-kicker, and most of the guys who can do it are scrawny skinny. I hope that last picture you posted with the kettle-bell wasn't you. If so, I think you have to back off on your training a bit. LOL
🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
been doing my usual stuff, trying not to have a heart attack with supply chain issues. I am just going to say it, fuck these issues are going to kill me. the cost of transportation of the container was $4,000 in december, 7000 in march and i just got quoted $22,000 per can and i have lots of cans on order. price increases will not be stopping any time soon.
Woosah!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
Got my dad over with the pole saw. Trimmed up some branchs to open up sun to the garden and pool.

Sunday worked as an extra day to cover some othera vacay. Got home then cleaned up the brush with my axe and burning some of it.

Starting on packing for my vacay to the backwoods cabin in the UP. Cant wait till Saturday. Will be with little to no internet so will be nice and disconnected.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Got to hike some of the Grand Canyon 2 weeks ago. 4 people had got struck by lightning in the couple days before I got there, since it was raining and lightning ever afternoon I was there I opted just to do morning hikes, killing me dreams of hiking across the canyon, but I wasn't really interested it get struck by lightning either. So, guess I need to go back :D
Ran into 5 spike elk right along the rim on one hike.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Got to hike some of the Grand Canyon 2 weeks ago. 4 people had got struck by lightning in the couple days before I got there, since it was raining and lightning ever afternoon I was there I opted just to do morning hikes, killing me dreams of hiking across the canyon, but I wasn't really interested it get struck by lightning either. So, guess I need to go back :D
Ran into 5 spike elk right along the rim on one hike.
View attachment 35754
very cool hike. in college i hiked to the bottom, took my boots off and put them in the colorado. then mailed a post card from phantom ranch. then hiked out. it took all day. south rim.

Reactions: THelms