Who else is...

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
drinking a cold one after my bike ride, i could here the cow elk chirping. this morning they, where in the field. pretty cool.
elk just turn my crank.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Sig- oh sorry to hear this brother.

Marcus- I understand family obligations brother no worries. Just pushing you to continue to improve. You’ve come so far and we’re all so proud of you. 💪

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sig- oh sorry to hear this brother.

Marcus- I understand family obligations brother no worries. Just pushing you to continue to improve. You’ve come so far and we’re all so proud of you. 💪
Right now mondays and wednesdays are my outside runs cause monday is my day off and i run after dropping kid at school, wednesday is a virtual day for school so i dont have to worry about pickup time from school juat the daycare. Tuesday, thursday, friday i have a short window between getting home and having to pickup from school that im fitting my workout into. Trying to get those days figured out and try for better sleep right now running on 5 hours a night like to get it to at least 6 hours on work nights. Plus with my youngest sons high functioning autism diagnosis has added some more appointments and time management issues. I couldnt do this with out you guys support and encouragement and accountability

Reactions: Bonecollector

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
Recumbent bike 35 mins 12.81 miles

Then cleaned bathrooms and cooked dinner to keep the wife happy about me going ice fishing tomorrow. Got all my little bit of gear out and ready to try it for the first time tomorrow.

Also organized my tackle box and an extra plano box for my crank baits.

Ill let you know how the fishing went tomorrow

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I just returned from a two week trip out west. Most of the first weeks exercise was noted in my post in the predator section "WY lion hunt" Believe me, most of it was a max+ workout. After I got stuck in Rapid City for 6 days, I walked 4 to 6 miles a day and kept up the calestetics. Now days, my primary exercise plan is to keep moving and doing stuff as long as I can.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well had some fun ice fishing didnt get any landed but had a few tip offs go off and a few bites. The other guys on the lake said it was a slow bite today had a winter storm pass through last night