Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
recumbent bike 30 mins 10.7 miles
Wednesday
Rest day my allergies went nuts the last two days as the weather system came through. All clogged up so taking it easy today. Did still do my two dog walks though to keep the pups excersised

Reactions: archeranthony

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday
Lifted
Row 3x15
Yates 1x15,1x12,1x10
Good mornings 3x10
Kickbacks 3x15
Tricep press 2x15

Recumbent bike 15 mins 4.95 miles

Still not back to normal so cardio was bit hard with the allergen congestion

Reactions: Bonecollector

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Pack weight up to 52#; I think that I will hold it at that weight for the next week of training. The total goes up about 12# more once I add the rifle, ammo, 15x56 binos and tripod. OOF DAH!! Hopefully some of this can be shifted over to my partner when we have our final packing meet next Saturday. I do have all the food, fuel, and stove for 13 days in that fat pack.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Busy weekend. Brought camper and family to camp ground about 40 mins away for the weekend with my parents coming along also. Drove back and worked Saturday. Went a few walks with the dogs. Sunday my brother brought my boat back all fixed up. So we went out fishing on the boat for few hours. No luck then. But went to a creek and we catch some after supper. Then monday was packing up and a then brought the kids to the park to play and got in a good game of tag with them wore me out good lol.
Also started a packing list for my replacement trip since Canada ain't open and I was supposed to leave Thursday for my bear hunt. Instead we are doing a UP small game and fishing trip leaving Saturday for 10 days.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Enjoy your 10 days up north Marcus. I wouldn't lament too much about the missed bear hunt, sometimes a change of direction leads to something even more rewarding. Don't eat too much fried fish or drink too much beer and you'll come back home in fine shape.
Well I'm good on both those. No alcohol for another year or so cause of surgery. And I'm allergic to fish solves the other one lol. Definitely looking forward to this hunting fishing back up trip

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Wednesday
Lifting
Deadlift 2x10
Bent row 2x15
Good morning 2x10
Kick backs 2x15
Tricep press 2x12

Elliptical run
Marcus, how is the weigh lifting plan working for you? Enjoy your trip North. I know you're disappointed about the bear hunt, but you'll still have fun! Enjoy time with your family. Catch a big'un!

Reactions: archeranthony