Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Wash rinse repeat from the other day.

Stretch , walk 5 min, run 10 min warmup
60 yards of single leg lunges
3 sets 10 air squats
3 sets to exhaustion close hands push ups
3 sets single arm dumbell curls ( guy had a set in his room)
6 x super man 30 sec each
3 sets medicine ball thruster throws ( got into the gym and got the ball)
3 sets with 12 pound sledge to tire fast as possible ( 5 right handed, 5 left handed, 5 overhead double hand)
20 sec planks ( double arm, single arm stretched skyward x 2)
6 inchers / LEg ext x 15 (3 sets)
3 sets x 10 medicine ball twists

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday night rest day

Saturday
Light 15 min recumbent bike. 4.72 miles

Sore as hell working my ass off at work right now cant keep the meat counters stocked. Grocery retail is a crazy hell of OT right now. Seeing a lot of the good and bad of people. Get some people cussing and angry at me for not having stuff and others just thanking us for the hard work we are putting in to get stuff out for them

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Active rest day
Dad, mom and brother came over for my sons birthday. The power company cut some big tree down just out side of town along the road. So we went out and cut them in to size for splitting and lifted them in to the truck. Some heavy oak piece in there lol. Barely put a dent in the stuff there. Told them bring the trailer along next time lol.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Kind of a little bit of everywhere the last couple weeks for me. Getting in some walks, bike rides, situps, pushups, hopefully a real long hike Saturday.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
Elliptical steady state hike good incline 3 min warmup and 23 min hike. Did a 2 min cool down after the work out.

Also did day 2 of the squat, plank, lunge challenge. It's kinda basic not a lot of reps but at least something to get started on.

Attachments

Mule3006Elk

Jul 3, 2013
Late post but I hiked 3.75 miles in elk country this past Sunday. We got into some elk and mule deer. I've been on this hike a few times and never came across upland game. Brought the dog she pointed a blue grouse. Wife and kids saw her in action for the first time.

Tough hiking. Wife said never again!! Kids aren't real interested in going again either. Sounds like it will be me and my girl (GSP) next time. :ROFLMAO:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Tuesday
Elliptical steady state hike good incline 3 min warmup and 23 min hike. Did a 2 min cool down after the work out.

Also did day 2 of the squat, plank, lunge challenge. It's kinda basic not a lot of reps but at least something to get started on.
Its all good work Marcus! How is your progress coming along?

Reactions: marcusvdk