Who else is...

Mule3006Elk

Jul 3, 2013
Late post but I hiked 3.75 miles in elk country this past Sunday. We got into some elk and mule deer. I've been on this hike a few times and never came across upland game. Brought the dog she pointed a blue grouse. Wife and kids saw her in action for the first time.

Tough hiking. Wife said never again!! Kids aren't real interested in going again either. Sounds like it will be me and my girl (GSP) next time. :ROFLMAO:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Tuesday
Elliptical steady state hike good incline 3 min warmup and 23 min hike. Did a 2 min cool down after the work out.

Also did day 2 of the squat, plank, lunge challenge. It's kinda basic not a lot of reps but at least something to get started on.
Its all good work Marcus! How is your progress coming along?

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Its all good work Marcus! How is your progress coming along?
High weight 364
Post program weight 355
Surgery weight 336.8
Current weight 279.6
Goal from doctor around 200.

Been going good this Covid shit is wearing me out. Works been nuts and we cant keep up with demands of the panic buyers. My 3 month post opt visit is now going to be a video chat with the dr cause of the situation with state being in shelter in place. But got to get my blood work done soon to make sure vitamins and things are at right levels

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Rest day today. Slept in and it was awesome.
sleep. what is that? nothing like the state shutting your business down with no warning. I went from the best year ever to complete hault. But freight is still coming in.
i will use this time to reset some things.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
sleep. what is that? nothing like the state shutting your business down with no warning. I went from the best year ever to complete hault. But freight is still coming in.
i will use this time to reset some things.
Hope things get back rolling for you soon