Who else is...

Mule3006Elk

Jul 3, 2013
5 mile hill training on road bike. 2) 5 mile loop for speed/effort. 3) Picked up my GSP and took her on a 7 mile run (she ran I biked).

Reactions: marcusvdk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Slept in this morning for about an hour, it was good recovery time. I will hit the abs on Monday, 45 minutes of cardio on Tuesday then start the 10 day rotation over again.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
Treadmill walk 15 mins @2.5mph
4 min cooldown dropping 0.5mph every min

Lifting
Bench press 2x12
Chest fly 2x12
Bicep curl 2x12
Tricep curl 2x12
Leg extensions 2x12

Just a light round of lifting tonight!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Marcus
Do you now feel fully recovered from your surgery? How’s the weight loss coming along? I bet initially you dropped quite a bit! Good luck in your journey and be safe brother

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Marcus
Do you now feel fully recovered from your surgery? How’s the weight loss coming along? I bet initially you dropped quite a bit! Good luck in your journey and be safe brother
Feeling pretty much fully recovered at this point. Just trying to take it light on weights to start back up till I feel comfortable to increase it and not risk injury. I get a nurse call for my 4 week post opt during week 5 of post opt lol. I'll ask about adding in AB workouts at that point. Starting to slowly increase time and intensity on cardio.

Still figuring some of the food stuff out as I'm still slowly adding new foods. And finding what my body will and wont tolerate.

I dropped 20 pounds the first 2 weeks then week three was a stalled out which I was told happens. Then I'm back to losing again this last week and half.

Preprogrammed weight 364
Preliquid pre opt diet 355
Surgery weight 336.8
Current weight 305.6

Reactions: Bonecollector

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Killed my abs yesterday, sore today. Went to the gym this morning for dedicated cardio this morning...and it was not open! I was disappointed to say the least!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Got thirty minutes of cardio in this morning plus a half mile round trip walk to my house and back to get my spare keys. Yup, left them in the vehicle...