Where is everyone?

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Had a bad one in the elk area I hunt about a year ago. Acres and acres of timber down- it is physically impossible to get through the areas. That was at 10k in elevation.

Reactions: mallardsx2

DRUSS

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2014
nw oregon
i thought it was just me, but others noticed also. i am not on a lot but check back fairly often??? looking foward to another archery season, only couple weeks out now.....

Reactions: gonhunting247

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Think the 90/10 NR debate did me in. Know I said some things I was ashamed of. Refuse to sacrifice my soul to Fakebook. Still like this forum. Good luck to everyone this season, heading to unit 81 :)
Thanks for sticking around, it’s my favorite forum, but I might be biased!

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
I’ve been out of the western hunting game since I had a bad fall from a roof 6 years ago. I was starting to get the itch again, but my dad, who was my best bow hunting buddy, now has early onset dementia. My sons are 17 and 14, and we will be planning some hunts in the coming years. They will be able to help shoulder some of my gear. Honestly, I’ve been jealous of guys who are still on the mountain, and that has dampened some of my enthusiasm lately

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I think all of us greedy residents are laying low for a while.
For me, not posting near as much but giving out info via pm.
This forum was not near as bad as some for the name calling, and yes I am guilty too.
Our forum is probably the most civil in the western hunting world. I have been a forum user for a long time in a lot of places. Love our civility here.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Been a member for awhile and am a member of several forums that I am interested in (eg. aerospace, street rods, auto racing, etc). A couple of them are really great, some are just to keep up with current happenings in that field of interest. This forum and most of it's members are the most helpful and civil of all that I belong too.

Just sayin...................