jocularity

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
A pretty young college student
Visited her professor’s office after class one day. She glanced down the hall, closed the door and knelt before him as she said, “I’d do anything to pass this exam.”As she leaned even closer, she whispered seductively, “And I mean, anything…

“The professor looked down at her and asked her, “Anything?” She repeated, “Anything.”
The professor asked again in a quiet voice, “Anything?” The student smiled, and again said seductively, “Anything at all.” The professor’s voice turned to a whisper as he asked,

“Would… you… study??”
Gay..... 🤦🏼‍♂️

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A husband and wife were having a fine dining experience at their exclusive country club when this stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who was that?!"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce. I am going to hire the most aggressive, meanest divorce lawyer I can find and make your life miserable."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more wintering in Key West, or the Caribbean, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Cadillac STS in the garage, and no more country club, and we'll have to sell the 26-room house and move to two smaller homes, but the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

"Who's that with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

She replies, "Ours is prettier."

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A young man hired by a supermarket

Reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep out the store.”

“But I’m a college graduate,” the young man replied indignantly.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom – I’ll show you how.”

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I ordered Chinese takeout tonight. when the driver pulled up ,I went out to meet him.
the driver started shouting ." isolate !isolate!

I said, "chill dude. I only called in my order 15 minutes ago."

Reactions: dirtclod Az.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
CO-VID19 pick-up lines:

"Do you have the Corona virus, 'cause I can't stop looking at-choo."

"I think I may have just died of Corona virus, 'cause you look like an angel."

"Hey babe, would you like to see my stimulus package ?"

Reactions: Bonecollector

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A good looking man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said "I want to be a movie star." Tall, handsome and with experience on Broadway, he had the right credentials.
The agent asked, "What's your name?"
The guy said, "My name is Peter von Lesbian."
The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you this, but in order to get into Hollywood, you are going to have to change your name."
"I will NOT change my name! The von Lesbian name is centuries old, I will not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not ever."
The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years... you will NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like Peter von Lesbian! I'm telling you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will not be able to represent you." "So be it! I guess we will not do business together" the guy said and he left the agent's office.

FIVE YEARS LATER..... The agent opens an envelope sent to his office. Inside the envelope is a letter and a check for $50,000. The agent is awe-struck, who would possibly send him $50,000? He reads the letter enclosed...

"Dear Sir, Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to become an actor in Hollywood, you told me I needed to change my name. Determined to make it with my God-given birth name, I refused. You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like Peter von Lesbian. After I left your office, I thought about what you said and I decided you were right, I had to change my name. I had too much pride to return to your office, so I signed with another agent. I would never have made it without changing my name, so the enclosed check is a token of my appreciation.
Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,

Dick van Dyke

Reactions: dirtclod Az.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Today I had to go to the store. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.
The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"
Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your Bernie Sanders bumper sticker, and I just assumed that you suffered from some sort of mental disorder."
She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.
Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them out!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Senior Sex -- This is the funniest thing I have ever read .......

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."

Yes, she says, "I remember it well."

OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence.
The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers.
As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in..
Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen.
This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming.
Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed.
He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on.
The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else.
You must've had a fantastic sex life together.
Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence!!!"

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector phoned his client.

He said, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day, let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million.
I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!
You've just made my day.
Now I know I can handle the bad news.
What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Easter story

The alien vessel landed quietly on St Peter's square in Rome. A hatch opened and two small grey men with dazzling smiles appeared. They were promptly granted an audience with the Pope.
After a brief discussion about the weather, the Pope said "I know this question maybe odd to you, but what do you know about Jesus Christ?"
"Jesus Christ?" said the slightly taller one."Of course we know him. He visits our planet every couple years."
"Every couple of years" shouted the Pope. "We are still waiting for his second coming."
"Maybe he didn't like your chocolate" replied the alien.
"Chocolate?" asked the Pope, "What does chocolate have to do with it?"
"Well" said the alien, "when he came to our planet we gave him chocolate. What did you do?"

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
Stimulus Explanation:

It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Pumphandle, and streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.......

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

*And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a Stimulus package works**

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Dilemma

Imagine that you are lying in a big bed with a beautiful young woman on one side and a gay man on the other.

Which one are you going to turn your back on?

Reactions: dustin ray