jocularity

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Where do suicide bombers go after they die?

Everywhere!

My boss touched me inappropriately at work today

It's okay though, I'm self-employed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustin ray

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
"OLD" IS WHEN... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to pee.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Deer Management:

An 8 pointer, 4 pointer and a button buck are standing by a field browsing on acorns.

The 8 pointer says,
'I'm happy with my 10 does, we're really getting along.'

The 4 pointer says,
'I'm happy as heck with my 5, they really take care of me!'

The Button buck says,
'My two are all right, better than nothing I guess.'

Then all of a sudden a GIANT 14 pointer walks out into the field.

The three bucks had never seen anything like him before, they were in awe.

The big buck made a huge scrape and pissed in it, rubbed a tree the size of a telephone pole and snapped it off at the ground!

The three bucks looked on in amazement.

The 8 pointer says,
'I could probably get by with 4 does...........
Who really needs 10 anyway?'

The 4 pointer says,
'You know.............. come to think of it, I only really use one or two of mine!'

The button buck was silent, as the other two bucks look over to him in confusion.

Suddenly the Button buck runs out into the middle of the field!

He rips and tears up some grass........
pisses all over the place,
snorts & wheezes,
rubs his head raw on a tree,
and chews a lickin branch clean off!

Then he runs back over to his buddies.

His friends immediately ask him,
'What the hell are you doing!?'

I'm just makin' sure that big sumbitch knows I'm a buck!'
a huntin joke on a huntin site, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Prerylyon

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A 90-year-old man was bragging to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the Creek, he saw a beaver sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the beaver fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else shot that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
walked in about a half mile or so , sat down and glassed for a few minutes. got up to move to a better vantage point and looke up on hill directly behind me and there were two bucks skylined . so , I shot the bigger of the two. then ranged it . 89 yard took me about two and a half hours to get it to the truck with my new exo 3500. don't know what it weighed but I can tell you for certain, it was more then I wanted to carry. did it anyhow. 😁