2017 Mule Deer Success Thread

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv

My daughter got her second buck last weekend. It was a family affair as usual but when my kid has a tag for a trophy unit she has a small army helping her get it done. You can tell by that smile she was very happy with this big 3x3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DU4LIFE25

Sep 24, 2015
Wisconsin
IMG_0152.jpgIMG_0159.jpgIMG_0184.jpg
My buddies and I tagged out in Montana again last week. We busted our butts for these deer. Mine isn't the biggest but by the end of the week I decided to take one with a halfway decent rack so I wouldn't eat a tag and I could still fill the freezer. We were on shooters every day but just couldn't close the deal for one reason or another. All in all it was another great trip and I can't wait to do it again.

Ike

Eastmans' Staff
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011

My daughter got her second buck last weekend. It was a family affair as usual but when my kid has a tag for a trophy unit she has a small army helping her get it done. You can tell by that smile she was very happy with this big 3x3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice buck! Congrats. It looks like you had some good help.

About Eastmans'

• Eastmans’ is a three generation media based hunting company whose goal is to promote the pursuit of elk hunting, deer hunting and all western big game. Our mission is to educate and entertain along the lines of bowhunting and rifle hunting to provide sportsmen with the most up-to-date tactics, hunting gear and hunting area research for both archery hunting and rifle hunting in the West.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook