Wolves

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
colorado has no happy days left.
You sure are a salty old fella.. I would say funny but very little humor to no humorous value in your posts..

But since you seem to have no happy days left I feel bad for ya man.. Every post is from you is apocalyptic..

Today I will no doubt be very happy w my family = laughing and gasp skiing w all my liberal neighbors. Not the evil of the earth but just people living and being happy. Sorry that part of life has left ya doggy...

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
really not any reason to contribute anymore . the wolves are coming and nothing will stop it. tommorrow will be worse than today and the next will be worse yet. eez all good, life sucks but it ends for all!

412272761_334560799331703_8043377868189167379_n.jpg

Last edited:

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
Has anyone took the time and figured how much money per wolf this is costing Colorado?

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
It has my curiosity up since they are flying them from Oregon, so I’m guessing they have officials in both states working at the same time. They are covering a lot of country in Oregon, trying to pull from different packs and some those areas aren’t easily accessed.
If they really wanted wolves that had no livestock associations, they could have targeted the packs in the wilderness area.

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011

A good read and puts in perspective what a bully the first husband is…

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We all pretty much knew where the Governor and his husband stood from the beginning.

Now it is up to the people of Colorado to try and turn this mess around at the ballot box, which I highly doubt will happen. Even where I live the majority of voters agree with allowing wolves into the ecosystem, they do this while complaining about those that are in the county government while voting them or like minded people back in every couple of years.

Last Friday night I did watch a show on a PBS station called Colorado Inside Out, and of the 4 liberal and one conservative panelist they all were of the opinion that this introduction was wrong.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Doing a little research this morning. Since they classified these under 10j (experimental reintroduction), they are essentially saying the wolves near Walden are not enough to consider a population. There is evidence there are or were more than the 2 males they say live near Walden but I now wouldn't argue that point.

Originally I thought it was wrong for them to reintroduce when an existing population was already there. Now that they went the 10j route, protections are actually removed from the Walden packs- or any other wolf in the state. I'm not sure people have picked up on this yet but this allows lethal take to protect people and livestock. Happy hunting ranchers.