Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
The releases have started in Grand County, West of Rocky Mountain National Park

Congrats i guess? I didnt understand the initiative to begin with since wolves were moving into colorado all on their own.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Colorado Parks and Wildlifeofficials said they would not disclose the exact location of the release in the north-central mountains to keep the canines AND the agency’s staff members safe.”

Lol

What a chickenshit thing to say.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I can understand keeping the release site under their hats.

Unfortunately there are crazy radicals in the hunting world just like the rest of it and I can understand them not wanting to turn it into a circus with a bunch of protesters as it might of turned out if they would of released the site information.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
I heard they released them on the map indicated. Dang CO Libatards should be proud destroying the wildlife. They’ll travel to WY and we can shoot them like coyotes in the south eastern and south western part of the state. Your great moose population is going to drastic hit along with deer & elk.IMG_1512.jpegIMG_1511.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: mallardsx2

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
A buddy of mine who’s lived all his life in CO posted this another forum.

13 of 64 counties voted in favor of them. The overall margin was less than 51-49, a few thousand votes. The people who voted overwhelmingly for them are nowhere near where they are being dumped. This is another example of the massive urban-rural divide the governor and his husband insist doesn't exist, even though he had openly declared war on rural Colorado, and it is well documented
IMG_1513.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: mallardsx2

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
A buddy of mine who’s lived all his life in CO posted this another forum.

13 of 64 counties voted in favor of them. The overall margin was less than 51-49, a few thousand votes. The people who voted overwhelmingly for them are nowhere near where they are being dumped. This is another example of the massive urban-rural divide the governor and his husband insist doesn't exist, even though he had openly declared war on rural Colorado, and it is well documented
View attachment 45385
The vote was added up for the state, not by county. The green counties on the map probably have more population than all the other states added up. I live in Montezuma County in the lower western corner of the state. we voted 63% against the ballot measure and we have about 25,000 population. That's 6700 for and 18,300 against. Look at how Boulder County votes, about the same percentage for the measure as against it here in Montezuma County, BUT that is 132,607 for and 62,955 against. Doesn't take many big population counties to overwhelm the state's votes. Those 13 counties did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxhunter

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I can understand keeping the release site under their hats.

Unfortunately there are crazy radicals in the hunting world just like the rest of it and I can understand them not wanting to turn it into a circus with a bunch of protesters as it might of turned out if they would of released the site information.
mighta been an "insurrection"! LOL. everyone in this U.S. population deserves every bad thing that befalls them. this nation is worth saving but NONE of it's citizens are. not a damn one.

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Below is the communication that ranchers are getting as they dump more more more... This 2nd or who knows how many have been dropped now as only the ranchers are getting letter now...

Again this was not sent to me but is real.

I own some ranch property in Grand/Summit County and I just received the update below. We have a significant amount of deer and elk on our property, and run about 300 head of cattle and calves in the spring and summer. Very concerning. Headed up there this weekend, will be bringing my camera (and pistol) with me from now on when I venture out.

Dear ___, As I am sure you all are aware of the recent release of 5 Wolves near Radium Colorado "which is just on the back side of the mountain from ____", Today there were 2 additional wolves released just south of Green Mountain Reservoir between ______ and Silverthorne. This location is only a few miles south of the Ranch. Due to personnel safety and preventing the general public from following CPW vehicles and personnel, they have decided not to make any further press releases on the Wolf release until the project is complete.

Please note the severity and proximity of the situation to the Ranch. CPW is not notifying anyone of the location of the release of the wolves nor are they communicating with landowners or agricultural producers of the process of the project. We are relying on local knowledge and first hand sightings to keep people aware.

If you feel you see what may be a Wolf, Please reach out to staff.

Reactions: Maxhunter

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We need to get a poll going for when the first head of livestock gets killed along with one for when the first wolf gets shot

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Wtf is wrong with CPW not telling ranchers were the wolves were dumped so they can make plans for their cattle.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This whole thing is a friggin joke! What an absolute dumpster fire!
this is the nation/world we now live in. thank GOD for giving us the great blessing of death to look forward to. I pray all will get to experience it sooner rather than later!