Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Got another 1 mile run in Thursday 9:41 pace not bad just trying to slowly work it back up. Have pt and a recheck with my doctor on Monday we will see how that goes. Knee seems to be holding up ok was a bit tender earlier this week but the pt helped loosen and work it out.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Got in two runs both a mile with a break between felt pretty good. PT and DR discharged me today so now to work the knee back to some of its old friends of running.

Reactions: Shane13

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
We're doing the Minimum Gear Daily workouts lately on MtnTough. Today was a LOT of various lunges w/kettlebells, burpees, pushups, pullups....

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
No exercising or dieting per se, but I recently returned from 6 weeks hunting & fishing in the Wyoming high country. I filled my archery bull tag, and caught several new species of fish (for me), but the cow elk eluded me for now. I'll just have to go back this winter when the type 6 tag season reopens. I humped a lot of mountains, and after 45 years am back to my Marine Corps weight. I would include a photo of me in my underwear, but that might get me banned here. I can send a autographed photo for only $100.

Reactions: marcusvdk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
No exercising or dieting per se, but I recently returned from 6 weeks hunting & fishing in the Wyoming high country. I filled my archery bull tag, and caught several new species of fish (for me), but the cow elk eluded me for now. I'll just have to go back this winter when the type 6 tag season reopens. I humped a lot of mountains, and after 45 years am back to my Marine Corps weight. I would include a photo of me in my underwear, but that might get me banned here. I can send a autographed photo for only $100.
Yeah, no uderwear selfies here please LOL. 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning after a back and biceps workout yesterday. Will be trying to kill a buck later this week, I hope it works out!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
once the power came back on, it is generator season where i live. i got see some animals. Bulls(elk and moose), bucks(whitetails), cows, calves, does and fawns and a suprise appearance with a mountain lion.

I watched this 5 pt bull almost bite it on the ice, when he realized i was 15 yards from him. I have learned that elk, love fresh clearcuts. it is amazing how they are attracted to it.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Been slowly working back up my workout routine with my knee recovery. Some lifting some biking and slowly working the runs in.

Did a 1 Mile run 9:43
10 min walk
Then 0.65 mile run had to stuff knee wasnt feeling quite right.

youngbuck2

Nov 4, 2016
Minnesota
I took this year off from our annual elk hunt due to having a kid this fall, so in turn my training became a lesser priority with a new born. Now getting back into the swing of things, hunting whitetails and preparing for trapping, and predator hunting, I remember how fast your "shape" goes away. With any luck at all Ill get to drag some critters out of the bush this winter as an added workout. Keep pushing, friends.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Final back on the horse after all my knee issues and multiple illnesses.

Thursday stationary bike 20 mins
Friday Elliptical 15 mins
Saturday off
Sunday 4 hours working cutting trees at the new property we will be building on.

Monday stationary bike 28 mins

Slowly but surely getting back in the Grove