Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Workout wise I've been running mondays
Stationary bike Tuesday, elliptical Wed, Thursday or Friday run or stationary depending on weather.

I took a few of days of this week cause of the ice storm fell a few times shoveling the drive way and was sore.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Workout wise I've been running mondays
Stationary bike Tuesday, elliptical Wed, Thursday or Friday run or stationary depending on weather.

I took a few of days of this week cause of the ice storm fell a few times shoveling the drive way and was sore.
Shoveling been a royal pain this year! Far more than I am used to! Haven't dealt with it since I left NE Wyoming!

Reactions: marcusvdk

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
We are around 100" this season and more coming down right now. My 22 year old plow truck and V plow are going to need a long rest) and some repairs this spring. The few deer that were left up here are likely to go extinct for the rest of my hunting life.

• Wow

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
We are around 100" this season and more coming down right now. My 22 year old plow truck and V plow are going to need a long rest) and some repairs this spring. The few deer that were left up here are likely to go extinct for the rest of my hunting life.
We are in the melt off process before the next storm, I don't see one in the forecast but the reality is that this winter has just has one coming.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I am bout to go outside for my plow and shovel exercise routine. I will likely be at it for much of the day because I am running out of room for places to put it. After the truck, it is the tractor's turn. Ae least it is supposed to get above freezing today, and stay above 20 all week.

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
My son and I are doing weight training 3 days/week (push, pull and legs) with 2 days of MtnTough for core and cardio. Today we were short on time, so we did a 16 minute HIIT workout on the Echo bike followed by some ab work.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Went to the property and cut (Axe) some more trees down. Trying to cut down what I can this winter so I don't get a ton of leaves growing on sections I plan to cut

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Today was back and biceps. Tomorrow is a kettlebell/rowing machine cardio day.

I am really going to be working on my endurance this year. I want more for this fall and it's going to take some work.

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
Today was back and biceps. Tomorrow is a kettlebell/rowing machine cardio day.

I am really going to be working on my endurance this year. I want more for this fall and it's going to take some work.
I'm planning to work on strength through the spring, but then I'm gonna shift to more endurance/strength through the summer leading up to September. Unless the folks at MtnTough come out with something even better, I plan to do HP20 again in July and August. That worked great for me last year.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Granted, I have a couple of beers in me, but there is a difference, between gym shape and going all day in the mountains. Endurance, has to be part of the program. It doesn't matter the activity, cutting wood or mountain biking. Going all day is going all day.

Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can get a snowmobile ride in, in mcbride, bc, tomorrow. Home Saturday. Here is a pic, striking a pose looking out at the Bering sea, in the village of Unakleet, AK.
image000000 (9).jpg

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I agree with you Tim about "going all day". I have had to adjust my exercise routine as I've moved into my 7th decade. I am still up and doing something all day, and surprised myself when in Wyoming this past fall that I could still hump the mountains with a full pack. Am headed out shortly for some backwoods snowmobiling ....finally found someone who will do it with me.