Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
How many engines have you replaced in that pro?

:p
The 800 RMK is a 2015 model that I bought from a friend who gets a new sled every two years...it had 1,700 miles on it. It puked at 4.2K as I was loading it on the semi in Idaho after a week in the mountains (600+ miles.) It now as 7.2K on it. I now add a smidgen of oil directly to the gas when I refuel, and I don't plan on another mountain sled when this one dies. My everyday sled for MN is a 2017 600 Indy. Am headed out in a few hours to pack the local Yukon Trail where it crosses a river and lake; we need at least 9" of good ice on that river before we can take a groomer across it, and all this early snow doesn't help.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
My sled pard is still waiting on his snow-checked 850 Turbo Ski-doo. The dealer told him that they are "hoping" to have it delivered sometime in January. He will take his 2019 850 to Idaho if necessary and then trade it in with a lot more miles on it. After an air evac. a couple years ago, many of our group do not go to many of the places where we used to.

Reactions: go_deep

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Gun club raffle night

Thursday
Nice run in the cold

Friday
Recumbent bike 25 mins
Lifted shoulders triceps shrugs

Saturday and sunday work and projects at home

Reactions: go_deep

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I haven't done much of jack since elk season. Spent 12 days on the mountain, lost 9 pounds down to high school weight and felt great. Fast forward about a month, and I'm a fat ass (Lol) and lost everything i gained. Started doing weights and walking a week ago, and this morning I stayed a 20 minute cardio routine that I'm aiming to do 3-4 days a week.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
My sled pard is still waiting on his snow-checked 850 Turbo Ski-doo. The dealer told him that they are "hoping" to have it delivered sometime in January. He will take his 2019 850 to Idaho if necessary and then trade it in with a lot more miles on it. After an air evac. a couple years ago, many of our group do not go to many of the places where we used to.
my buds showed up, so they are slowly rolling in. Deep weekend on the ID\Mt border. God i love winter, with out a doubt the BEST SEASON of the year! Summer sucks, winter is way to short!