Who else is...

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Took my first complete week off from training in over a year. I was due. I truly enjoy the process so I don't consider it work, but fun. I am feeling much more refreshed. Did a little upper body yesterday and abs the past 2 days. Planning an easy bike ride tonight before I get back to running the streets later this week.
I did run a half marathon about 2 weeks ago. Small turnout, 100-125. I came in 6th overall and 1st in my age class. They had to check my bib number because no one believed I was over 40. That was the best part of the race. lol

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Took my first complete week off from training in over a year. I was due. I truly enjoy the process so I don't consider it work, but fun. I am feeling much more refreshed. Did a little upper body yesterday and abs the past 2 days. Planning an easy bike ride tonight before I get back to running the streets later this week.
I did run a half marathon about 2 weeks ago. Small turnout, 100-125. I came in 6th overall and 1st in my age class. They had to check my bib number because no one believed I was over 40. That was the best part of the race. lol
Thats awesome we all need rest times