Who else is...

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like you might be sore
Thought I might be but I feel great! Went beast mode on the leg press after doing 5x5's on Bench, Squat and OH Press. After going off on the Leg Press my legs were jelly so I did Stairmaster HIIT instead of lunges and farmer walks. Legs are tired but not sore at all today. Very happy with the progress so far. Ramp up cardio as the weather warms and it'll be game on this fall!

Reactions: marcusvdk

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Am slowly picking up my game. Speed hiking with the dog, 3 1/2 miles and will be adding the pack then upping the weight soon. I am guiding a 9 day canoe trip in the BWCA wilderness in 3 weeks where the crew generally has a goal of at least 100 miles. I don't want to crash & burn, but have learned not to push too hard at this stage of my life.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I'm still hitting the gym 4 days per week and running 5 days. I've also been doing a long bike ride about once every week or so as I got a new sweet gravel bike (Giant Advance Revolt 0)
I've done several 50+ milers with the longest being 80mi. I plan to bike from Pitt to DC in early July. Will be about 400mi in 4 days.

Summer Goal this year; I hit abdominals about 5 days per week in some fashion. My new go-to has been hanging inverted from a bar by my ankles and doing sit-up with 35lb plate. I'm up to 4 sets of 10 at this weight.
I've slowly been cutting weight (180) and have dropped about 3lb and have achieved the split down my abs. Been working hard on this. Not bad at 47 yrs young. ;)

Keep up all the great work guys. Do it for your health, do it for your family, not only just prior to hunting season.