Who else is...

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
LOL! If there's no adrenalin in fishing you're doing it wrong!
obviously, but i just can't think of a worst way to spend any time. and yes, i have caught fish on a fly and was even a river guide on the upper kenai river.

last night, the dirt was perfect, weather great and i felt like ripping. to much fun on the bike. The wife is out of town visiting a friend. I can play after work as much as i want. I am a boring bachelor, i will be home on a friday night getting ready for more whitewater and mtn bike rides.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Was chest and a walking cooldown this morning. Lots of work coming this weekend too, between sprinklers and a basement remodel I am probably going to be pretty tired by the end of this weekend.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Very interesting run. Had a huge gardener snake crawl in front of me, saw a woodchuck, saved a lady from hitting two deer with her car by pointing them out to her so she could slow down. And had 2 cardinals follow me for a portion of my run( i know who they where miss them both) . Top it of with a new PR distance and im so close to my goal of a half marathon.34584

Reactions: THelms and ScottR

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Solid leg workout yesterday and hit the flat bench this morning with a fast walk on the treadmill afterwards. Still tracking my food, still amazed how much working out has stopped me from blowing up like a balloon LOL.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Monday
Very interesting run. Had a huge gardener snake crawl in front of me, saw a woodchuck, saved a lady from hitting two deer with her car by pointing them out to her so she could slow down. And had 2 cardinals follow me for a portion of my run( i know who they where miss them both) . Top it of with a new PR distance and im so close to my goal of a half marathon.View attachment 34584
Seriously inspired by your consistency!

Reactions: marcusvdk

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Solid leg workout yesterday and hit the flat bench this morning with a fast walk on the treadmill afterwards. Still tracking my food, still amazed how much working out has stopped me from blowing up like a balloon LOL.
Tracking food is such a pain in the a$$ but if I don't do it I become overly corpulent!

Aulë made the dwarves strong to endure. Therefore they are stone-hard, stubborn, fast in friendship and in enmity, and they suffer toil and hunger and hurt of body more hardily than all other speaking peoples; and they live long

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Tracking food is such a pain in the a$$ but if I don't do it I become overly corpulent!

Aulë made the dwarves strong to endure. Therefore they are stone-hard, stubborn, fast in friendship and in enmity, and they suffer toil and hunger and hurt of body more hardily than all other speaking peoples; and they live long
You have the dwarvish build for sure...and apparently lots of axes...

Reactions: THelms

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
mowing and yard work

Wednesday
25 min hit work out video
Lifted
Bench press 3x12
Chest fly 3x15