Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Marcus, how is the weigh lifting plan working for you? Enjoy your trip North. I know you're disappointed about the bear hunt, but you'll still have fun! Enjoy time with your family. Catch a big'un!
It's working great monday through friday. I need to work in the abs on my Tuesday and thuraday workouts. And start doing leg day on Saturday but the results are definitely showing over the last 2 months. This week I only did 2 sets since i lifted back to back days. Tueaday and Wednesday trying to get my monday lift in after the holiday.

The pic on the right side was first week of August after about a month. Left side was first week of September after 2 months I'd say it's working well so far from the visual look

Attachments

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Thanks guys definitely couldnt have got this far with out your help though
Nah, it's the other way around. Watching your consistency is beyond admirable, you have made this thread what it is and I am sure that more than a few people have looked at this and been encouraged watching you put in the time and effort you have.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Did laps in the pool for a bit then hit the sauna at the hotel

Monday
did some hiking in the Porcupine Mountains some nice elevation gain my brother and were hating me. We hiked the mile down to this lake roughly 2000 ft elevation change. They cursed me the hike back up lol32026

Also hiked the trail for these 3 water falls lots of stairs we got a nice workout today.

Reactions: archeranthony