Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
Had the day off so took wife and kids packed the car with chairs and cooler and drove around to some state parks in northwest Michigan. Boys got some sand time we had picnics under the hatch of the van and got us out in the fresh air. Did a little hiking around also

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
dang, some of you folks definatly live in the flatlands. 10 mile ride here will have 2000 vert.
hoping to do that this afternoon. Memorial day weekend was fricken nuts. Non stop customers, we went from doing nothing, to doing more than we can handle. The roller coaster ride has been fricken crazy.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
dang, some of you folks definatly live in the flatlands. 10 mile ride here will have 2000 vert.
hoping to do that this afternoon. Memorial day weekend was fricken nuts. Non stop customers, we went from doing nothing, to doing more than we can handle. The roller coaster ride has been fricken crazy.
Yes I live in a fairly flat terrain I try to make sure to add in all the hills i can well out on the ride. I live in a town that's moto is city of 2 rivers definitely flatland territory.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday

Elliptical terrain series
32:40 steady state hike
412 feet of elevation gain all at the last 8 mins
3.52 miles

Then did 10 min ab workout video

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I got a good ride in yesterday. I try and get bigger rides in on wednesday. Ran into the same trail runner last night as the week before.
trying to balance, being self employed, the wife and my adrenaline fix is not always easy. I need that adrenaline fix to function right.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Some planting today at my inlaws and the at my house. Then Also went on a peddle boat with my father in law and my two boys on the lake behind there house. Legs are tired tonight

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Brush Cutting wood choppin. However I did get in some range time ringing steel from 300-600 yards. It's a blast!
Got a few videos on Instagram if anyone wants to check it out and give me a follow. I don't think we can post vids direct to this site like pictures.
I don't post much, but sometimes I post some fun stuff and banging steel is fun. :love: bill_beckett

Reactions: marcusvdk