Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
Came home late after work went to bed as I had to help wife with a mom to mom sale (like a gun show but all kids items sold garage sale style) Saturday morning at 7am. Was happy emptied out most of my storage room and now have funds to get my kids some winter clothes items they need.

Saturday
25 mins resistance band workouts

Reactions: Bonecollector

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Nice work eclipsing the 22 mile mark Marcus! Start to work on consistently hitting 22. I think you're on to something now!!
Great work!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
Had my 2nd of 4 class with the physical trainer for my regime. Normally there are 4-6 people per class. I was the only one in class today. So after talking to me about what I do at home she decided to do more lifting/strength exercises with me for my 30 min class. Feeling the burn tonight. Trainer was impressed as I had to ask her to make things more difficult ( add weight/ increase the step height). Most people going through the regime aren't as physically active as I am she said.

Also did some meal prep. Made a big batch of potatoe/ham soup. The organic store by the trainers had a special on chicken breast at $0.97/lb (got forced shipped 3 pallets worth from their warehouse) so I bought like 100 lbs worth and spent time separating and vacuuming sealing. Also they had 88 cent containers of blackberries so bought a couple flats and froze them to go with my strawberries and blueberries I get and freeze. Felt very productive today

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Part 2 of last mountain for the elliptical series
555ft elevation gain

2min warmup
6 rounds
(1 min steady pace
1.5 mins speed
1 min in between pace hands off machine)
1.5 min cool down

Attachments

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Part 3 of the last mountain
300 ft elevation gain

45 sec warmup
10 rounds
(1min strength move
1min speed pace)
1min cool down

Also did 2 mins of extra cooldown afterwards

Attachments

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Came home from Wyoming with achilles tendinitis pretty bad, with the misc miles around camp gathering wood etc and the hunting miles, had almost 70 miles on the feet in 6 days...just gunna chill some this week, then back after it.

Reactions: marcusvdk