Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Finally in the woods for the first time this fall chasing deer. Season opened on the 1st just bad weather and bad work shifts delaying my start. Havent had luck with my bow yet in 7 years of trying missed a few shots so not because of a lack of a chance. Been about 7 years also since I shot my last deer ready to get some venison. Luckily I've done well with the small game hunting lol

Reactions: Bonecollector

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Elliptical
Part 4 of 4 on mountain 5 of the series
489 feet elevation gain

1.5 min warmup
5 rounds
(2 min strength steady pace hands off.
2 mins speed)
1.5 mins cool down

No harvest but had a group of three does pass by me at 20 yards right at dark

Attachments

Reactions: Timr245

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
Came home late after work went to bed as I had to help wife with a mom to mom sale (like a gun show but all kids items sold garage sale style) Saturday morning at 7am. Was happy emptied out most of my storage room and now have funds to get my kids some winter clothes items they need.

Saturday
25 mins resistance band workouts

Reactions: Bonecollector

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
Portland, OR
Peacock Alert: Tight tight tight long-sleeved t-shirt guy in gym feeling froggy. iPhone strapped to his bicep, earbuds in, stalking his own reflection in the mirror, ready to attack. Long-sleeve T-shirt so tight it looks like his hands are going to get pinched off at the wrist.

Anyhow he takes two yellow straps (no idea where these came from) and hangs them off the pull up bar on a weight machine. He lays on his back, reaches up for the straps and does what I can only describe as an inverted push-up in the plank position. People in gym walking around him because he's taking up the whole aisle. Does 5 reps, looking down into the mirror at himself and he resembles a little kid looking over the covers down at his feet at bed-time. I imagine the compression of that ridiculously tight t-shirt helped his performance?

I just can't resist, for the hell of it, after my cardio I hit the deck with my bare hands on the grubby floor and grind out 50. Baggy t-shirt just hanging off me. Staring straight down at the deck.

Keep it up everybody! Keep putting in the work!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Nice work eclipsing the 22 mile mark Marcus! Start to work on consistently hitting 22. I think you're on to something now!!
Great work!