Pictures

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
In regards to SPAM; I am often up very early, and scads of that stuff plugs up the forum when I log on. But it gets cleaned out quickly once the moderators start their day, and unless someone decides to stay up all night to smack them when they appear, I think that is the best that they can do.
Sometimes I get on the forum early in the morning and there are a couple pages worth of spam. I get back on a couple of hours later and they have all been removed. Every time I see that I think, what a pain in the butt for the moderators. I wouldn't want to do it.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Sometimes I get on the forum early in the morning and there are a couple pages worth of spam. I get back on a couple of hours later and they have all been removed. Every time I see that I think, what a pain in the butt for the moderators. I wouldn't want to do it.
Yup, the moderators are great. And they never complain! I really appreciate how much they get on and get rid of the spammers. I see the analytics too, we are WAY down too on that front.

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
my 16 yo daughter killed a Muley in Colorado with a Muzzleloader back in September. Worked out great because my wife was able to hike up and help pack too…I pretty much didn’t have to pack anything out.
IMG_9821.png

I was unsuccessful on my first season elk hunt but I helped my buddy get n his first bull. Our camp was awesome.IMG_9986.jpeg
IMG_2063.jpeg

I took my Dad to New Mexico for a Mule Deer hunt, was tough conditions, saw some deer just nothing he wanted to hang his tag on.
IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_9820.png

Attachments

Buckbob

Jan 22, 2018
Michigan
My season started with my son getting his first deer on the Michigan youth hunt. (Didn't recover it immediately so he had to leave for football and come back for pics)
20230910_155252.jpg

Headed out to Utah on an OTC rifle elk tag and never saw a bull, still had a blast.
Snapchat-2008977597.jpg

Shot a decent buck with a bow in Michigan along with a couple of does.
Snapchat-842402738.jpg

Still trying to get my daughter on a deer before the season closes.