Pictures

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
the different sections of the forumn used to have picture success threads, but no one started them this year. Is this forum dieing?
the 2 bulls i killed so far, no good pictures.

Reactions: ScottR

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Haven't posted all of mine yet- still hunting quite a bit. Here is what we have so far this year. All my son and a buddy I helped.

My son's first doe antelope

My son's first elk

His first good whitetail buck

First Pheasants

A friends first antelope

Been a good year so far for my boy. Still a lot of season left for him. He can't play sports or do many physical things due to a heart condition so we hunt, a lot!

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Haven't posted all of mine yet- still hunting quite a bit. Here is what we have so far this year. All my son and a buddy I helped.

My son's first doe antelope
View attachment 45081

My son's first elk
View attachment 45082

His first good whitetail buck
View attachment 45083

First Pheasants
View attachment 45084

A friends first antelope
View attachment 45085

Been a good year so far for my boy. Still a lot of season left for him. He can't play sports or do many physical things due to a heart condition so we hunt, a lot!
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ScottR

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Is this forum dieing?
People have mostly left this site because of this crap I attached below.

If Eastmans doesn't get it fixed, they will not have anyone on this forum in another year. None of the other forums have 25 threads of sexual gummies to dig through before you get to something someone posts. A lot of members have left because of this. Just saying.

Reactions: tim

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I see alot of past user accounts over on rocslide. Havent joined that one but do read many of the posts.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado

If Eastmans doesn't get it fixed, they will not have anyone on this forum in another year. None of the other forums have 25 threads of sexual gummies to dig through before you get to something someone posts. A lot of members have left because of this. Just saying.

View attachment 45090
The 2 spam posts you show are gone. I check this forum several times a day , usually starting around 7:00 am and remove any spam. I am not the only one doing this. I actually see less spam to remove, as they are usually posted at night and probably another moderator is deleting them before I see them.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co

View attachment 45090
Today was a down day for spam.

There were 14 others that you didn't see.