Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Thanks MUCK boots! I would hunt the swamp donkey in these boots! I haven't been able to tag him yet because my feet are always cold and wet in my old wore out boots and I just cant stay long enuff.

ponca34

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks Muck boots for the giveaway!
Although I do not own a pair of Muck boots yet, I envy my husband who does. He loves his! If I were to win, I'd primarily wear them while archery hunting...compound that is! Been doing it for 20 years now and it's a passion! I've killed white tail deer and hogs. Completely in love with the nature that God has blessed me to see and the game that I take!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ponca34

Feb 19, 2015

I'd use a new pair of Muck Boots right here under my stand. Bow in hand, tromping around in this nasty, pig infested water. Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Bows are not intended to be worn in my hair...Its my weapon of choice ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mablion75

Nov 4, 2014
Thank you Muck Boots

Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!
Thank You Muck Boots !!!

Thank you muck boot.
Currently right now if I had a pair of muck boots I'd be helping search for a lady that went missing on the river where I live. Her car was found in the river but no body has been found yet. Muck Boots would keep my feet warm and dry.

ktc66

Feb 20, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots. I will give my Mucks to my son and use these for hunting,fishing, and horseback riding. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and a Traumatic Brain Injury which affect s my balance so I can't wear just any boots. Mucks are wonderful!

wendym

Feb 20, 2015
Thank you so much for the Muck Boot Giveaway!
I don't own a pair yet, but I would love to have a pair to wear hunting, fishing, and for mowing my yard.

JohnSpohn11

Feb 20, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots for this Giveaway!! I would use these while hunting deer, hog, small game and every other season there is in South Florida!!

Status
Not open for further replies.