Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!

Last edited:

Edub

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks MUCK Boots, I have a pair that i use for early season water-fowling now. If i won these i would retire the old pair to some youths, i take hunting quite a bit.

Thanks again!

missjordan

Veteran member
Dec 9, 2014
Missoula, MT
Thanks Muck boots! I have the chore cool which are great for summer but not for winter! If I won these I would use them both for hunting when its wet/muddy out or for doing chores around the barn! I am glad I bought the cools and really want a pair for winter.

BossBrott

Mar 4, 2012
Colfax,CA
Thanks Muck Boot Company!!

These boots would accompany me on every hunt whether it be fishing, waterfowl, upland game or big game. Always nice to have a reliable boot on every trip.

mntnguide

Very Active Member
Thanks muck boots!! hands down the best money I have spent on boots...I use them non stop all summer and fall. Nothing beats muddy corrals and knee deep muck like my muck masters! I would use these for anything and everything outdoors! waterfowl..late fall hunting..and all winter to keep my feet dry and warm

Last edited:

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Thank you to Muck boots for this giveaway. I would use these boots to train my black lab, turkey hunt and of course do my yard work !these are by far the most comfortable boots. Thank you again!

jims

Oct 5, 2012
KC Missouri
Thank you Muck Boot Company for the giveaway! I would use these boots for spring turkey hunting. We typically get a lot of rain during our turkey season and have to travel across creeks, muddy fields, etc. These boots would work great!

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
Thanks for the giveaway Muck Boots. I don't currently have a pair and would love to have these as my first. Always have heard great things about Muck Boots. I would use these for hunting turkeys, archery whitetail hunting and any other hunt in wet and muddy terrain where waterproof footwear is a must.

thirdtimecharm

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boots for this wonderful giveaway. I would use them in 2 ways first if I won I would wear them to work with a dress. Second I would use them to cross the river that I have to cross to get to my ground blind.

GregL

Sep 5, 2014
Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!

Thank you Muck Boots for providing such an awesome giveaway!!

I am planning to take my first dive into waterfowl hunting this year and these boots would be perfect to do that. Not to mention cutting trail through the mud and snow chasing after deer and elk.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Thank you for the chance at a free pair of boots! I have never owner this brand before but would love to have a pair. I would use these boots for everything from waterfowl hunting, early season fishing, as well as whitetail hunting. I have a generic pair that I have used the last couple of years but they are shot.

siwulat

Sep 6, 2014
Minneapolis
Thanks for the generous give-away Muck Boots!

I would use these boots to access my stands and blinds that I currently use my waders to reach. Sure would beat having to lug those things into and out of the woods! Also would be great for hunting some of the floodplain forests in the early season.

brolandscape

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boots for this great giveaway. I live, work and hunt in the U.P. of Michigan. In my neck of the woods there are more wet areas than dry. I would use all year on the farm plus hunting in the fall. Thanks for having a great prize in this sweep

cordini

Mar 17, 2011
Thank you Muck Boots! I'm thinking about early Turkey season.....You never know if it's going to rain or snow.

chiefgobbler

Jun 26, 2011
Central California
Thank You Muck Boots! Tired of wet soggy boots on spring turkey hunts. Rain, dew, plus mud. Gortex works ok, however wet heavy boots are a pain to hike in. These would be a great solution. They would also be great for steam fishing in the High Sierras.

Status
Not open for further replies.