Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslethal

Feb 20, 2015
Thank you Muck Boot Company for providing a pair of boots for this giveaway!
Ever since I got my first pair of Muck Boots when I was 9 years old I am not willing to settle for anything else! They are simply the best!!! I wear my woody max boots on early bow hunts in the fall without my feet getting hot and I wear them on late season waterfowl hunts without ever having to worry about cold feet!
If I am chosen as the lucky winner of these boots I will give my current pair to my girlfriend because I know that they will serve her well and I will wear my new pair of pursuit boots on every hunting trip I go on!
Thanks again Muck!

kmap

Feb 21, 2015
Thank you so much Muck Boots for providing this giveaway!! It's taking care of your customers like this that makes you #1. If I win these boots I will wear them scouting, and getting ready for turkey season. I will also war them while in running the swamps hog hunting.

wl704

Jun 29, 2014
Thanks muck for the opportunity to win a pair of your boots. They would be perfect for my whitetail hunts in and around the marshlands.

mfleishans

Feb 22, 2015
sterling heights, Mi
Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!
Thank you for a great product. Work great in my cedar swamp secret spot.

Robert Reese

Feb 24, 2015
Thank you Muck Boot Company for the giveaway.

I would use these boots on the ranch I work on during the watering and flooding. I would also use them to take one of the giant Muley's or Whitetail's that are on the ranch. I would also use them to stalk my Antelope. And of course to get the most perfect shot on my Elk this year.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be in the giveaway.

God Bless!

dead river

Mar 20, 2011
NC
Thank you Muck Boot Company for the giveway of a fine product.

I would use this pair on duck hunts across the U.S., during deer hunts in the Southeast swamps and training retrievers every week, and every week at work on stream, wetland and river restoration projects. I have worn out 4 pairs and will be needing a new pair... Thanks for making great products that truly keep my feet dry!

dead river

Mar 20, 2011
NC
muck

S1020030.jpg

This was about as wet and muddy as i get without actually wearing waders. Good fit on the muck boot kept them on our feet in the deep muck, though the dogs were covered from head to toe by the end of the hunt....you tend to put the camera up when it gets so bad that hands are, shirt and everything is covered in muck.

Thanks much boot company for fine products that enhance the hunt!

Obgjedi

Feb 27, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots ! If I win these awesome boots I will be using them in my spring turkey hunt on the Sacramento River bottoms!

FitToHunt

Shout out to Muck for this contest. Been using there boots on everything from ice fishing, to early season Blacktails in soggy western Washington, to coaxing my new pup into the little pond in my front yard.
Great product. Love a new pair.

Cash Hamilton

Feb 28, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots for the giveaway! I would use these boots for everything! Mainly for deer hunting. Im a college kid in desperate need of some new reliable footwear. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.