Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldhunterdan

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks Muck Boot Co. for giving away such a great pair of boots. I would use these boots while pheasant hunting in some very wet locations.

rcfireninja

Mar 3, 2014
Rapid City, SD
Thank you Muck Boots for the chance to win these. I hunt the creek that runs outside of our town for turkeys and deer. Being able to cross this with boots I wouldnt have to worry about getting wet or cold from would be amazing!!! Thanks again.

dble07

Dec 6, 2014
Thanks Muck Boots for giving away a pair of boots. Those look like they would work great for spring turkey hunting.

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Thanks Muck Boots for the great giveaway! I would definitely use these for waterfowl hunts and spring turkey hunting. They would also be handy for shed hunting in the sloppy snow and mud! Would be handy for chores as well!

Sent from my iPhone

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO

Those boots would have been great for this hunt for sure! Spent a lot of time helping my buddy get this moose while wading through marshes and bogs!

Sent from my iPhone

hanny216

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boots! I would wear them hunting and geocaching when it's muddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thanks muck boots. I would use these for deer hunting some of the wetter areas i hunt. Along with some turkey hunting

gferren

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots for the giveaway ... I would wear these boots hiking and hunting (shed hunting currently).

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Thanks Muck Boots for the opportunity to win a pair of boots. I have never owned a pair but my dad just bought his first pair and loves them. We use rubber boots down south for both deer and turkey. Some of the areas I hunt are swamp bottoms and honestly I never wear anything but rubber boots where I deer hunt. Could always use a new pair. Thanks Again for the opportunity.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Thanks Muck Boot Co. I would wear them mostly waterfowl hunting and take them to Alaska next summer. My wife & I are planning a 2 month rv trec to Alaska, fishing & I will be moose hunting too.

Reflex

Apr 21, 2011
Lincoln, NE

These boots would have been great on my recent bear hunt. Although the picture doesn't do it justice, we were often walking through thick muck and standing water to get to the stand locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.