Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
Thanks Muck Boots and Eastmans' for the give-away. I'd be using these boots for waterfowl hunting and ice fishing, or about any other task where I need to keep my feet warm and dry!

dave223

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks Muck Boot Company for the chance to win a pair of your boots. I will be hunting in a low area with lots of water next year in Illinois. The boots will be perfect for the hunts there next fall.

Abraham_Iam

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks Eastmans.com for the Muck Boot Giveaway… I would use them for treking through wet and muddy ground where I hunt mushrooms and look for sheds, etc…

Alisa7477

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boot Company!

Thanks so muck The Muck Boot Company! For giving us a chance at some wonderful workhorse boots! If I won I would always wear them when we are out catch hogs! We go a couple times a week usually so they would be used! And I would use the when I'm going out to my set to take down a great whitetail! Really hoping to win! Thanks Eastmans!

Thank you Muck boots!! My family and extended family are firm believers in muck boots and i myself loooove my field blazers. I love to use them fishing im quite thank full for them last fall here in michigan when it was a life or death situation with this pike haha ultimately i made the decision to get right in there! Couldnt of done it without you! As well with all this snow to my knees its keeping all that out, and thank goodness when it comes to chores without your boots and theyre tred i couldve kissed horse poop once or twice yuck! Thank you again for the wonderful trusted brand you gave to my family!

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity, just got a new Kayak and they would be great for first day out.
Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!

Status
Not open for further replies.