Muck Boot Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan.altman

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boots!!! I hunt I a very wet bottom during deer season and they would be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallbe

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks to Eastmans' I am grateful to Muck Boots for the opportunity to enter this giveaway, to win these awesome Pursuit Glory muck boots. I will use these to do a lot of mushroom hunting and walleye fishing this spring if I'm lucky enough to win them.
Thanks again, Sincerely Wallbe

willskat

Feb 18, 2015
Muck Boot Giveaway

Thank you Muck Boots. Would love to have these to deer and duck hunt in in North Carolina.

Cynthia Holloway

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks to Muck Boots and to Eastman's'. These boots are great. My nephew has some and they are really nice. I rabbit hunt with beagles and these would sure come in handy. I also love to fish n local lakes and rivers. Hope I win!!! Good luck everyone.

wa-hunter

Apr 24, 2014
thank you muck boots!! will use them salmon fishing her in wa along with many other activities.

eekitsriah31

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks Muck Boots. This is an awesome giveaway. I would use these boots to go deer hunting. The ones I have right now are not that warm and I've heard muck boots are super warm! Also, I would probably also use them for outside chores.

Last edited:

areck0001

Feb 18, 2015
Some of the mud holes I have found myself in out gigging for frog legs around here, these Muck boots could have helped a lot with that. These ponds are usually pretty shallow and you can get stuck in a foot or more of mud. Not always a bad thing, but in a busy day, I like to get some of the appetizers and get the day going.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Thanks muck. I would use these out feeding cattle everyday. And at work, we all wear muck boots in the field, they come on and off easy and keep your feet warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caleb Boone

Thank you MUCK BOOT COMPANY!!!

Here is the first Forum Giveaway for 2015!

The Muck Boot Company is giving away a pair of Pursuit Glory boots to someone on our forum!

To sign up for this giveaway you will need to:

1. Thank Muck Boots for this giveaway in one post.
2. Tell us what hunt or outdoor activity you would use these boots on.

To have your name entered a second time post a picture IN A SEPARATE POST of the wettest, nastiest hunt where these boots would have been well used!
Thanks Muck Boots company. I really enjoy your line of hunting boots. I have a pair of rangers and so does my Dad and Granddad, and we use them every time we hit the woods. They have always prevailed even in the toughest conditions. But the problem is mine are getting to small. So if I won these boots i would put them to great use wheter its slaying whitetails or folding wood ducks.

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
Thanks Muck Boots! I have worn my steel toe ones all day at work the last couple days with the snow and mud. They are awesome. A pair for playing without steel toes would be great. Please?

Retterath

Veteran member
Dec 24, 2013
South Dakota
Thanks muck boot company for the give away. I have a pair of the artic sport st for work and they are great. I will these camo ones out during shed hunting along the river, also fishing from shore in the spring when the ice is coming off.

tbjr48

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Muck Boot company for giving away this great pair of boots. I would use them when I go duck hunting and deer hunting. They would also be useful when I am checking traps.

Stevo

Mar 2, 2014
Texas
Thanks for the great giveaway Muck Boots! These boots would get used on a weekly basis. We actually got some rain in my part of Texas this year, these would have come in very handy for walking to my blind for whitetail hunting and since then for predator hunting. There is a seasonal creek on the property and it was running for the first time in years this year. I have been hog hunting almost every weekend since deer season ended which usually involves some very wet and nasty walking. About to start shed hunting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.