Jan, "Did anyone ever tell you how wonderful you are?"

Dan, "Why no!"

Jan, "Then where did you ever get the idea?"

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
My wife minored in psychology.

She's always using all her amateur psychology when we argue.
When I fired the pool boy, she said, "Well, you know, you're only firing him because he's so young and good looking, and you feel threatened and insecure, because it reminds you of your own mortality, and you're projecting all these insecurities onto someone else in a very passive/aggressive way, because these feelings are just too traumatic for you to deal with."

I said, "Honey...we don't have a pool."

Reactions: El Serio

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
My son doesn't believe in hitting his kids as punishment.
Instead, he sends them to school wearing Crocs and Skechers and lets the other kids beat them up.

• Haha
Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Told my wife I was going to start smoking pot.

She said if I did she was going to leave me.

That's proof enough that it gets rid of aches and pains!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I called Animal Welfare today and said, "I've just found a suitcase in the woods containing four kittens."
“That's terrible," she replied, "Are they moving?”
“I'm not sure, to be honest," I said, "but if they were, that would explain the suitcase.”

Reactions: El Serio

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?

NONE!

Brandon tells them he fixed it,
and they sit in the dark and applaud.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
What happened to global warming? oh yeah, they

changed that to climate change or as everyone calls it "seasons"

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
One winter morning...

...a man is having breakfast with his blonde wife. The radio announcer says, "We're expecting 4-6 inches of snow tonight. People should move their cars to the odd-numbered side of the street to accommodate the plowing." So the blonde goes out and moves their car to the odd number side of the road.

A week later, the man and his blonde wife are again enjoying their breakfast and, again, they hear on the radio, "We're expecting 6-8 inches of snow tonight. People should move their cars to the even-numbered side of the street to accommodate the plowing." So again, the blonde wife goes out and moves their car to the even-numbered side of the street.

Another week goes by, and again, they hear the news anchor announce, "We are expecting 10-12 inches of snow tonight. People should..." just then power goes out.

The blonde says to her husband, "Oh no! Now where are we supposed to move our car?"

Without looking up from his newspaper, the husband calmly says," Honey, why don't you just leave the car in the garage".

Reactions: Alabama and idcwby

87TT

Very Active Member
Apr 23, 2013
Idaho
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
To save the economy, the Secretary of Homeland Security will announce next month that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. A major study concluded that older people are easier to catch, offer less resistance, and—most importantly—will not remember how to get back home.

Be sure to send this notice to your relatives and friends so they'll know what happened to you!

I started to cry when I thought of you, then it dawned on me -- I'll see you on the bus. :D

Merry Christmas to one and all!