jocularity

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I had to go to the Dr. this morning to get my yearly physical and my new doctor asked me if there was anything weighing heavily on my mind.

I chuckled and said "Have you seen whats going on in the world lately? "

She got a good chuckle out of that. Then marked something on her paper. lol

Then as she was walking out of the room she asked me if I had "any other concerns?"

I said "Well, Yes, I am highly concerned that Joe Biden will live long enough to get a chance at a second term.."

She got a good chuckle out of that too. lol

Reactions: idcwby and kidoggy

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
I had to go to the Dr. this morning to get my yearly physical and my new doctor asked me if there was anything weighing heavily on my mind.

I chuckled and said "Have you seen whats going on in the world lately? "

She got a good chuckle out of that. Then marked something on her paper. lol

Then as she was walking out of the room she asked me if I had "any other concerns?"

I said "Well, Yes, I am highly concerned that Joe Biden will live long enough to get a chance at a second term.."

She got a good chuckle out of that too. lol
Better than Ronald Rump! 💥

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Scientists have discovered another deadly

pathogen they are calling the Peekaboo virus.

Doctors are sending anyone with peekaboo straight to ICU.

Reactions: idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
two years into the deadliest plague known to man and still I know not one soul who has died of it.

not one!!!!!

I recall when it first came out we was all supposed to be dead by now!!!!!!!!!!!!

life finds a way!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The wife just called

bitching as usual and told me three of the girls in the office have just received some flowers for New Year's Day and they are absolutely gorgeous.

I said, that is probably why they received the flowers then.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Several elderly nuns were in their second floor

convent one night when a fire broke out.

They took their habits off, tied them together to make a rope, and climbed out the window.

After they were safely on the ground and out of the building, a news reporter came over to one of the nuns and said to her, "Weren't you afraid that the habits could have ripped or broken since they are old?"

The nun replied, "Not really, you know, old habits are hard to break!"

Reactions: El Serio and idcwby

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Wife said I hated her family and relatives...

I replied, "No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law a lot better than I like mine."

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Took my 4yr old Granddaughter to Walmart

Yesterday, my wife asked me to run to Walmart and pick up another Instapot as ours had died. We happened to have our 4yr old granddaugher for the day and she insisted she had to go with Grandpa to the store.

Masks weren't required there so i wasn't wearing one. We walked to the housewares section and as we passed the pots and pans my granddaugher shouted, "Quick, you have to put on your mask!" I told her it was okay, I didn't need one. She said, 'Yes you do!"

Then she shouted while pointing to the large frying pan on display next to me, "There's a Pan Dammit! Mommy says we need to wear a mask when there's a Pan Dammit'.