Eastmans' "Big Man Challenge!"

rcfireninja

Mar 3, 2014
Rapid City, SD
Did about 21 miles over 48 hours down in Colorado between 9-12k ft elevation with a 45-70 pound pack on. What made me feel bad was my 11 year old had a 20 pound pack on and kept up and barely broke a sweat. Today hit the gym and was able to bench 225 lbs 10 times again so getting close a new max.

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Did a woods run this morning. Only a few miles. Taking the weekend off to go billfishing!! See ya monday!! Keep up the good work everyone.

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Hey guys nice workouts. Still hitting the gym Mon,Wed,Fri for a few hours each day. One hike per week and running every weekday in the morning. Its just to hot to run in the afternoons. Been doing some morning runs through the woods near the house. they are a little slower pace as it is still a little on the dark side that early and some areas don't have trails. Trying to mix it up a little. Friday saw a flock of turkeys and a few deer!! The running has really helped out with the stamina. Heart rate is way down from a year ago.
Woods run Friday.

This mornings run

wyo-hntr

Jan 4, 2013
Powell, WY
Dang you guys are moving, great job!! Puts my lil run to shame :) just means I gotta keep working! So here is my first run/walk after rolling my ankle a week and a half or two ago...

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well tonight was about keeping the routine going. We just bought a house and moving is a chore!

Eastmans' Staff Digital Media Coordinator

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Scott I know how tough moving is and keep it going everyone else!! Time is counting down looking at the calender and staying the course. Wont be long till archery season. Been hanging some stands and checking cameras for whitetail season here. I will be in Montana for most of the archery season here so I have to get things done before I head out Sept 11th. Today is a gym day but still threw in a run this morning. A little road and a little in the woods.