jocularity

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The two partners in a law firm were having lunch
when suddenly one of them jumped up from the table and said, “I have to go back to the office. I forgot to lock the safe!”
“What are you worried about?” the other said. “We’re both here.”

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A politician visited a remote little rural village and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.

“We have two big needs,” said the village headman. “First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”

The politician whipped out his cellphone, spoke for a while and then said: “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow. What is your other need?”

“We have no cellphone reception at all in our village.”

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Valentines Day Special
For $700 a uniformed cop in a police car comes to your house and arrests you in front of your wife, handcuffs you and takes you away to a truck with a camper, a boat and fishing poles on top and 2 coolers full of beer and bait for a 3 day weekend.
You will be released Monday night at police headquarters where you call your wife to pick you up from jail

Jdd2035

Sep 12, 2016
A thought occured to me during a debate. With the memes, jokes, ideas we post or support, I wonder how many watch lists we're on.

Reactions: jmwyoming

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."

The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."

Reactions: dirtclod Az.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Want to hear a pizza joke?

Nah, it's too cheesy.

How about a construction joke? Sorry, I'm still working on that one.

What about a rope joke? Skip it.

A wheelchair joke? Nope, it's too lame.