Wyoming Corner Hopping Turns Into Hunter Harassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Bones, you are 100% correct.
But remember, arguing with Buzz is like wrestling with a pig ... you'll both get dirty but he'll like it.
Buzz thrives on being a condescending a-hole.
He's not worth the aggravation.
lol. I am sorry for chirping in but this just strikes me as hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a truly thought out , name calling post from the one who always plays the victim. chuckling.......
guess it's true .......... takes one ta know one!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's all I got to say bout that!

Last edited:
Reactions: BuzzH

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
Don’t mix words. This has been an ongoing issue for years and we didn’t need a criminal case to fix it. Stop your circle jerk.
To answer your question, I’ve accomplished as much as you have concerning the issue. That’s a fact.

Best to know your query before you hunt it….. I'm not some internet tuff guy and no keyboard warrior. 😉

I’d like to hear from Guy and Ike on this issue as well.
This is a discussion about an active corner crossing case.

I apologize...I didn't realize you were here...you may go now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bonecollector

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
Here's a truth that really stings...a handful of guys from Wyoming got together and raised $67K to solve corner crossing.

Those kind of truths sting the most, while other sit on their cans pretending they're relevant.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
You should carefully read what Buzz is saying about this, because he's right.

If you want Guy or Ike to weigh in, it would be best if they were brought up to speed by Buzz first.
I never said he was wrong. Additionally I am not wrong in the facts I brought forth either. However it’s the fashion in which you present your facts that makes people listen to you or not. I suggest you read through the entire thread again. There are actually two issues being played out. 😉
Also my question to the Eastmans is not necessarily directed just at this case. They have a platform that promotes public land hunting and conservation and I was just looking for the stance on this as well as others that we’ve seen in the recent past. The time for standing on the sidelines is over as the clock is running out on our hunting rights as well as our right to bear arms.

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
For this wondering about what happened....read this and tell me these hunters weren't harassed.

The motion to dismiss...

Oh, but I guess we're not doing anything...
Congratulations to these hunters. But like I said, it’s about freaking time. Let’s see where the next steps take us. This is merely a motion for dismissal and nothing more at this time.
Thank you to these individuals who took it upon themselves to make something happen. There is no “we“ in this dismissal. No one else should try to take credit for what they accomplished thus far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prerylyon

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
As a police officer, I attended a class from our local conservation officer concerning cooperation between agencies, and the scope of their duties. The biggest thing that I remembered from that meeting was his statement, "The best way to get a bad law changed is to enforce it."
A good example of this working is several years ago, a Minnesota hunter was charged for "Failure to Tag" by a CO in Montana. The elk was confiscated, never returned to the hunter. Enough publicity (including on the forum) resulted in an apology from the Governor, return of the antlers, and a change in the law. The hunter (who I personally know and have spoken to before and after this hunt) had tagged the elk, but because it took him 10 minutes or so instead of doing it "immediately", he was cited and the elk was forfeited.
This could well be a test case that brings forth an eventual change. Carry on.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
As a police officer, I attended a class from our local conservation officer concerning cooperation between agencies, and the scope of their duties. The biggest thing that I remembered from that meeting was his statement, "The best way to get a bad law changed is to enforce it."
A good example of this working is several years ago, a Minnesota hunter was charged for "Failure to Tag" by a CO in Montana. The elk was confiscated, never returned to the hunter. Enough publicity (including on the forum) resulted in an apology from the Governor, return of the antlers, and a change in the law. The hunter (who I personally know and have spoken to before and after this hunt) had tagged the elk, but because it took him 10 minutes or so instead of doing it "immediately", he was cited and the elk was forfeited.
This could well be a test case that brings forth an eventual change. Carry on.
I remember this. That officer should have been ashamed of himself based on the facts that were presented. I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
And now we hear from the Forum Idiot.
One exclamation point the proper amount.
Twenty is how illiterates attempt to add emphasis when they don’t have sufficient vocabulary.
lol. wow .what a high intellect you are showing now!!!!! :LOL: when you got nothing, break out the grammer police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and another post name calling. why aren't you banned yet????????

don't answer .that's hypothetical. the answer is known already. your the victim.lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.