WY 90/10 Deer/Elk/Antelope Question

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
most of you guys sound like there is nothing to do in wyoming besides hunt. By the way, the snowmobiling is way better than the hunting there.

Naturebob

Feb 28, 2016
phoenix, az.
I have lived in Phoenix 45 years and worked outside the whole time. Bring on that 115 no problem. Cold Sucks. We can go north in the Winter 2hours or less play in the snow and come home and lay by the Pool. Don't need to be stuck in it for 6-7 Months. We all love what We Love...................................BOB!

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
I have lived in Phoenix 45 years and worked outside the whole time. Bring on that 115 no problem. Cold Sucks. We can go north in the Winter 2hours or less play in the snow and come home and lay by the Pool. Don't need to be stuck in it for 6-7 Months. We all love what We Love...................................BOB!
Man looking at it that way makes a guy rethink his life choices 😃

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Want to join me next winter? Over nighter on the bike.

Attachments

Reactions: gonhunting247

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Hard to beat 70 during the day and 40-50 at night. Love the early fall weather as well.
That is the dead of winter around here. Love me some 70 degree days with lows in the 50s.

flip side is it is basically 90+ from early May thru the end of October.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
I don't know if most of you have sent in comments to the task force. I have and I've yet to see them in the public comments section on the TF website. I will send comments to the task force and to every member as well.

Full list of emails:
Rusty Bell: rustystaxidermy@gmail.com;
Brian Nesvik brian.nesvik@wyo.gov
Duaine Hagen duainehagen@gmail.com
Elissa Ruckle elissa@elevatewyoming.com
Joshua W.D. Coursey josh@muleyfanatic.org
Lee Livingston livingston@tctwest.net
Liisa Anselmi Dalton liisa@me.com
Pat Crank pat@cranklegalgroup.com
Peter Dube peter.dube@wyo.gov
Representative - Sommers, Albert Albert.Sommers@wyoleg.gov
Representative - Flitner, Jamie Jamie.Flitner@WYOLEG.GOV