Wolf News Thread!

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
I just logged on to Congressman Simpsons web page and sent him a BIG thank you email!! For those who never take time to do so, take a minute today and send him one too.

fassettbd

Mar 22, 2011
I logged on to http://www.simpsonforcongress.com/ which is where you can send Congressman Simpson a real thank you by donating to his campaign. You know "the other side" has lots of money-and in politics, money is what gets heard. Some may not be in a position to donate, but if you can, this will mean a lot more-and you can tell them thanks for the important legislative win.

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
Don't celebrate yet.

I just read an article about Judge Molloy hearing a case where extreme environmental groups are challenging the legallity of the delisting bill approved by congress. This is not a sure thing by any means. If Judge Molloy sides with these groups than the wolves will go back on the endangered species list. Which if i understood the articles correctly there will be no wolf seasons again this year. I put another post about some so called hunting magazines that support these extreme environmental groups. If you guys get a chance you should read it quick. Also the NRA and the RMEF have an article about this new court battle with Molloy.

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
I stand corrected.

I just read that on August 03 Judge Molloy upheld wolves being delisted from the ESL. He does not seem to side with the outdoorsman very often. What a surprise! If you guys get a chance you should call his office and thank him for looking out for ranchers and hunters. If you don't want to call him shoot him an e-mail. Contacting elected and appointed officials goes a long way.

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
Good luck! Knock a couple down. I have been cruising lefty anti hunting sites today reading articles on all of this and those people are not happy, which is a good morale booster.

xtreme

Very Active Member
Feb 25, 2011
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
A federal appeals court denied Judge Mallory and the enviromentalist groups request to stop wolf hunting. Wild Earth Guardians and Alliance for Wild Rockies and others plan to take more legal action to prevent hunting of the wolf in the western states.

gretch6364

Aug 24, 2011
I live in CO and know they will get here eventually...and I have spent a good amount of time in the Tetons and around Yellowstone. I don't have a problem with having wolves, mountain lions and grizzly in the wild. I actually prefer it...but I do support hunting them and controlling their populations so they do not become a problem.

Goodluck hunting...can't wait to see some trophy wolves!