Win An Elk Hunt, Buy A TagHub Membership!

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
So did I miss the tutorial? Is everyone signing up without knowing anything about it?
I’m sure I’m missing something but I don’t see anything on how it works?
I’m pumped to see it. Thanks in advance for any tips and tactics. Haha. Couldn’t pass that up

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Tutorials are coming next week, i have to get the Nevada MRS done this weekend as a result of this launch. But I will let this give you a peak.

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
I am going to bump this up, we just finished our next round of MRS information...which means that we will be updated TagHub soon!
I watched the video... super cool stuff.
2 questions/recommendations that would be amaze balls. Are you able to have your own profile? One that stores your point totals and previous applied hunts? Even if you had to enter it in manually. And second, it would be awesome if you were able to enter in what units you were able to draw a specific tag. That information would be stored for say 5 years. Then members could use that source and network with previously successful folks.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I watched the video... super cool stuff.
2 questions/recommendations that would be amaze balls. Are you able to have your own profile? One that stores your point totals and previous applied hunts? Even if you had to enter it in manually. And second, it would be awesome if you were able to enter in what units you were able to draw a specific tag. That information would be stored for say 5 years. Then members could use that source and network with previously successful folks.
Stay tuned...

Reactions: Montana