Win An Elk Hunt, Buy A TagHub Membership!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey guys, Ike gave me the greenlight to post this here for all of you first. We will be giving away another southern Colorado elk hunt, the kicker...only the first 1000 subscribers will be eligible. The deal we are offering all of you here on the forum is for $79.99 for about ten days.

Here is the bull that our EBJ hunt winner took last year, and you will have much better odds just by subscribing to TagHub!

Here are all of the benefits to being a member of TagHub!

TagHub from Eastmans’ is the hunting research tool you’ve been asking for! TagHub gives you next level research ability in a customizable, sortable, 24-7, digital platform that’s at your fingertips. It also includes material not found in our print editions. A TagHub membership includes…

Eastmans’ TagHub Benefits
  • One year of access to Eastmans' TagHub
  • Eastmans’ trusted hunt unit rating system
  • Sortable hunting data for all 11 western states

Eastmans’ Journals Benefits
  • 12 Big Issues with bow and rifle hunts you want to read
  • 1200+ pages including over 150 feature stories of folks like you and the most respected hardcore gear field tests
  • 12 more Member Research Sections, 250+ pages of added value plus countless advanced tips and tactics
  • AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikeepitcold

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
This is so awesome!

We have a real chance to get this elk hunt with this being limited to the first 100.

i will be hunting some new units this year and I will definitely have Taghub in my arsenal.

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
I vote just the first one to sign up gets the hunt.

Guess who that was ;)

Thanks Scott for the help last night

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I vote just the first one to sign up gets the hunt.

Guess who that was ;)

Thanks Scott for the help last night
No problem! Let me know if you guys have any issues ordering, the biggest thing to remember is your receipt will probably go to your spam email until you set TagHub to safe.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I tried. It just keeps staying on the username page. Anyone else having the same issue?

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I just began the process and it seems like it's putting my info into a new account and it wants me to register like a new member.
I doesn't seem to be linking my TagHub purchase to my Eastman's account which already exists.
ScottR … what do you think?

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Are you on a computer or phone?

It wouldn't let me in last night from my android but work first time on my wifes I phone. now she knows its tag app season which isn't good

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I just began the process and it seems like it's putting my info into a new account and it wants me to register like a new member.
I doesn't seem to be linking my TagHub purchase to my Eastman's account which already exists.
ScottR … what do you think?
Yes, this will be separate...for now. Let me know if you have issues, shoot me a message with screen shots if you get stuck. Or I will be glad to walk you through it or process it for you.