Win a Montana Youth antelope hunt! Drawing to be held 4-11 2pm eastern. Few spots still available

lostriverproductions

Dec 27, 2011
Goshen IN
Update for every 5 spots you purchase you get a sixth free

Happy New Years everyone.

I recently started a foundation (New Adventures Outdoors) that helps get youth involved in the outdoors who's parents aren't and help others get back into it. We have recently partnered up with the local boys and girls club to start a fishing club. We will be teaching the kids the basics of fishing and providing all the gear to the kids at no cost to the parents.

Last August we did our first hunt where we took a paraplegic on a doe antelope hunt. You can read the story HERE

We are doing some fundraising for future projects and expenses. Instead of asking for donations we will be purchasing gear & hunts and raffling them off.

The first item we are raffling off is a Montana Youth Antelope hunt. It is an all inclusive hunt including the TAG! All the winner has to do is show up with their favorite rifle and hunting gear.

We will be doing the drawing on Facebook live. We are only selling 100 spots at $20 a spot. We have a Facebook group and the link is HERE. This is where the raffle will be posted. To purchase a spot you can message me directly or go to the Facebook group page and comment on the raffle post stating you want a spot(s).

With this hunt being done on the Crow Indian reservation, the Montana min age limit doesn't apply. If you have a question on if the child is to young, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Good luck and thank you to everyone that purchases a spot.

raffle.png

Last edited:

lostriverproductions

Dec 27, 2011
Goshen IN
We keep hearing how kids numbers in the outdoors are declining, here is your chance to help make a difference.

This hunt doesn't mess with any of your MT antelope points either!

lostriverproductions

Dec 27, 2011
Goshen IN
Is this good for non-resident youth? Also does it include a parent to accompany the youth hunter? Looking at face book page I say Megan has a good shot at drawing the hunt.
Any youth is eligible regardless of state residency.

Yes food and lodging is included for the parent as well, they would have their own room.

We won't have the drawing until all of the spaces are draw. With only 100 spots total being sold, its a great chance to win a awesome hunt.

Freezer space is also available to freeze meat and cape for trip home.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
I would enter but my little guy just turned 11 in December... Montana minimum is 12. Appreciate what you're doing. I'll tell a few friends.

lostriverproductions

Dec 27, 2011
Goshen IN
Update, need help filling spots, was going to wait to draw until all 100 were sold, but will draw a name once we sell 75 spots. Only 30 spots left. Great odds for a fun hunt!