Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
It seems that the years are starting to catch up with me. I worked on the local snowmobile trails on Monday and my body has been rebelling big time. I didn't hurt anything, but everything still hurts. But, endeavor to persevere....So I am headed back to Wyoming tomorrow to fill my cow tag that eluded me this fall. The last two cow tags that I had became a real grind, so I don't expect anything different. Report to follow.

Reactions: marcusvdk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
It seems that the years are starting to catch up with me. I worked on the local snowmobile trails on Monday and my body has been rebelling big time. I didn't hurt anything, but everything still hurts. But, endeavor to persevere....So I am headed back to Wyoming tomorrow to fill my cow tag that eluded me this fall. The last two cow tags that I had became a real grind, so I don't expect anything different. Report to follow.
Funny how cow tags can turn into that. Many people go into them thinking they will be easy as elk go, not so much.

Getting back into the regular routine, hitting the cardio really well this week then back to core lifts and super sets next week. I will be switching from the treadmill this year to a combination of the elliptical and the rower for lower impact on the knees and ankles for a while.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Good luck with the tag

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
So I did another MTNTOUGH workout this morning, I am using the Gym Foundation plan right now. It is pushing me a little bit different than normal. The first week of it has been geared towards just getting used to being in the gym with low round numbers. That said I upped the rounds to get and keep up the cardio.

Reactions: RICMIC

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
My plan from MTNTOUGH starts off as 4 days a week, where I am personally I need 5 days a week. So this morning was an incline bench, biceps and rowing machine day.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I have a trade show in the same sinny place at the end of the month. I have been to vegas over 30 times for trade shows. That place gets real old real quick.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
It's been 1 thing after another with this body...
toe/goat last winter/spring, which really had me unable to walk/run train in that way,

Now I've been limping around a couple months with heel pain, turns out it's a bone spur but hopefully can be treated with pills, fingers crossed.

Been consistently lifting this year, the goal is 52 fully body workouts/lifts, ie., bench, row, squat, sorta thing.

Been hitting the bike for some cardio, and ice hockey about once a week, which is my HIIT of the week.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
@marcusvdk where you at?????

Shows are now over for me and I can concentrate on application season as well staying consistent with my workouts! Chest and tris this morning.