Who else is...

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Here she is trying a cornice. great technique.
she did approach me after this to teach her how to drop off a cornice. a couple of years later, polaris is sending her snowmobiles and she is giving clinics. 2005780910053269488S600x600Q85.jpg

Reactions: RICMIC

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Here is a picture of emile taking pictures of me hitting the cornice lip at 40 mph. It was wierd to be launching at full throttle inches from her.
She has some fricken big balls.
I’ve done some stuff like this on motorcycles and four wheelers. It’s a rush

Reactions: tim

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I would be stuck with riding a fat tire bike all winter in NE MN. On the weight/exercise front, my exercise routine has been put on hold due to a minor shop accident that involved a trip to the emergency room on Christmas eve day......But, somehow I was able to get my weight back to 180# even thru the holiday period.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Rick – glad you’re OK but that’s a rough way to spend Christmas buddy. When you get a chance in the next week give me a call or shoot me a message and let me know how that information worked out for you. Happy new year

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Plowed another foot of snow off of my mile long driveway yesterday with another 8" predicted today. Not much of that constitutes "exercise", but the hour of shoveling later made up for it. I can finally able to get a glove over my wrapped up thumb, so will do some snowmobiling later today. Our 17" snow from last week settled down after a warmup. but there is still a good 2' base. Leaving for Idaho in 3 1/2 weeks; hopefully the airlines will be straightened out by then.

Bill, sent you a PM/

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Family portrait with my mom and Neil.
Neil is very well behaved. Never acts up, actually has never done anything in the 20 years of his life.38327