Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I added the scabbard and rifle to the pack, which upped the weight by 7#. #44 right now, and hoofed the 2.2 mile course without breaking wind or much of a sweat. My pack won't get much heavier until I have to pack a critter out. Less than a week before heading west. I will try to add some distance over the next few days, but just have too much else to do before we leave.

youngbuck2

Nov 4, 2016
Minnesota
I upped the pack weight to 50 lbs. (including the rifle/scabbard, and rucked it 3.4 miles. I'll do a repeat today and tomorrow before heading west on Tuesday. It looks like I've done about all I can short of finding a 10,000' mountain in Minnesota..
I spent the weekend in your neck of the woods, hiking with my pack. Its the closest terrain I can find to out west, being from central MN. Good luck hunting!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Friday
Recumbent bike 25 mins 9.11 miles
Lifted, shoulder, biceps, shrugs
And more attempts at the pullup bar

Fun weekend with the family visiting a cool local orchard

Reactions: THelms

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Chest and tris this morning. After Thanksgiving I am going to rework the whole routine again, great time for evaluation, making sure the core workouts stay strong and keeping the cardio as a priority

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Weekend Warrior Hunting as much as possible right now. Rucking most mornings with the dogs and weight training Tuesdays and Thursdays. Last week a cold kept me out of the gym but this week I'm back at it!

Forgot how much I enjoy doing Barbell Complexes for both strength and cardio! I only do one or two per week but it's killer!

Here's a couple good ones
(These complexes done as a circuit will have you dying! - Great mix of cardio and strength)

Reactions: Winchester