Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Made it to gatlinburg today got settled in and walked down town for awhile. Felt good after riding in the car for 7 iish hours today

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Looks like point State Park … you shoulda also taken a pic the other direction and included Heinz Field … home of the mighty Steelers !! 👍😁
Ha. Yeah we passed several sporting arenas on the way out of town. E we Ben passed by the football training facility outside of town as well. Was misting rain most of morning with one small downpour. Beat 90 degree heat! Sun out and nice in afternoon.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Distance depends on where nightly stops are located. Most folks do about 50-60 mi per day but we don’t have 6 days to devote to the trip so 100 +\~ per day
15 hours of daylight for 9 hours peddling plus 6 hours for breaks abs sight seeing.
BC; You da man BUFF BOY!! For 40 years I told myself that anyone that I couldn't beat up I could at least out run. You are a definite exception.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Distance depends on where nightly stops are located. Most folks do about 50-60 mi per day but we don’t have 6 days to devote to the trip so 100 +\~ per day
15 hours of daylight for 9 hours peddling plus 6 hours for breaks abs sight seeing.
Nice sounds like a fun time something id love to try some time