Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I've been off the grid for the last 3 weeks...first with computer issues, and the last 10 days with a canoe trip in the Boundary Waters Wilderness. I guided 5 Boy Scouts and 3 adults along the border country for 75 miles. My pack training served me well, as my endurance and strength were not an issue, but I must say that the hammock sure was welcoming to crawl into every night. Another indicator was that even with the high daily activity and not possibility of cheating on the food intake, I only managed to lose one pound. I'll hit 69 next month, but will have to keep it up for 4 more years to be their oldest guide on staff.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Day 14 - Maintained nicely over Independence Day weekend... rowed my drift boat, set up a mountain base camp, hiked, fished, napped, ate good food and reveled in all that God has blessed us with in this, the greatest country on earth, the USA!!!

Probably didn't drink enough water the past few days but I'm still sitting at 245 as of this morning so ramp the workouts back up today with weights for lunch and cardio before bed.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday, sunday and monday were filled with fun family activities and trips to the beach and fireworks.

Tuesday.
Spent 1.5 hrs working on tilling and planting some tomato and pepper plants i got for free in the 90 degree heat and 1000 percent humidity lol. I looked like i was ar the beach.

Leave for an anniversary trip with the wife tomorrow night to Gatlinburg. Hopefully get some hiking in

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Saturday, sunday and monday were filled with fun family activities and trips to the beach and fireworks.

Tuesday.
Spent 1.5 hrs working on tilling and planting some tomato and pepper plants i got for free in the 90 degree heat and 1000 percent humidity lol. I looked like i was ar the beach.

Leave for an anniversary trip with the wife tomorrow night to Gatlinburg. Hopefully get some hiking in
everyone I know has been going there the past 1.5 yrs. Must be the new prime spot.