Who else is...

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
playing hockey about once a week
started full body lifting, ie, squat, bench, rows, sorta routine, once a week, may add some supplementary type lifts, core, rotator cuff etc..
increasing my daily steps to about 5,000 ideally daily, but hasn't been fully implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusvdk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Excuses you dont need sleep lol
The worst part is that I planning to have to pretty much do it twice LOL. Nevada is always really late with their data which means that print deadline is always challenging at best. Well with Covid I am betting I don't see the updated data until a bit later than I would expect. By the time we get it uploaded to TagHub it will be a few more late nights.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
My mattress is fine, it is just me that is screwed up.
The funny thing is, I own a furniture store that sells mattress's.
My buddy that owns a mattress factory, just laughs at me.

Last edited:

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday rest

Friday
Bootcamp elliptical run
3 rounds
(1 min jog, 30 seconds sprint. 4rounds)
( 3 mins total! 6 forward jump, 6 side lunges ea, 60 uppercuts, repeat till time ends)

Lifts
Arnold press 3x12
Front raises 3x10
bent fly 3x15
Hammer curl 3x12
Reverse curls 3x10
sshrugs 3x25

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday i worked then traveled and met my father inlaw to pick up a new 36 gun gunsafe . Then drove back to unload it and get it in my basement.

Sunday
Slept in and then made big breakfast. Then wife took me to cabelas to try on waders and wader boats. They had on sale. Perfect timing for my birthday on Tuesday.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Saturday i worked then traveled and met my father inlaw to pick up a new 36 gun gunsafe . Then drove back to unload it and get it in my basement.

Sunday
Slept in and then made big breakfast. Then wife took me to cabelas to try on waders and wader boats. They had on sale. Perfect timing for my birthday on Tuesday.
The first part must have been a workout; moving gun safes could potentially be a crippling event. But your trip to Cabela's was your reward.
My 2nd Covid shot laid me low for a couple days, not bad, but enough that I didn't do any of my exercises. Better now, and with some fresh snow will be making our 15th overnight "Covid Tuesday" sled ride into the hunting shack.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
The first part must have been a workout; moving gun safes could potentially be a crippling event. But your trip to Cabela's was your reward.
My 2nd Covid shot laid me low for a couple days, not bad, but enough that I didn't do any of my exercises. Better now, and with some fresh snow will be making our 15th overnight "Covid Tuesday" sled ride into the hunting shack.
Yeah i was a little sore in the arms and shoulders saturday night. Luckily all my lifting paid off. A good furniture dolly and only 2 steps up into the house and 11 steps straight down to the basement made it go fairly well for the 2 off us. Only had it slide down the last 4 steps when we lost grip on the dolly lol 😆

Catahoula12

Very Active Member
Apr 26, 2013
Colorado, was Az.
Well, I’m back in the training/weight loss again. With my condition I’ve got to try to lose more weight/strengthen myself more than last season. I’ve lost about 7-8lbs over last 3 weeks and bought myself and the spouse the TRX Suspension Trainer. Crazy how this thing works muscles. So far I’m liking the system and even better than being in the gym lifting weights in my youth. See how I progress with this process. Good luck all with your routine...👍🏽🦌

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday
Lifted
Close grip bench 3x10
Skull crusher 3x12
Shrugs 3x25
Bent row 3x10
Good mornings 3x10
Deadlift 2x10

5k run and a 1 mile cool down jog

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I going to try this intermittent fasting thing.
My wife has done well with it and a few other friends.
This way of eating is very similar to the way I eat now I just have to stop snacking at night and get back to my exercise routine.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I going to try this intermittent fasting thing.
My wife has done well with it and a few other friends.
This way of eating is very similar to the way I eat now I just have to stop snacking at night and get back to my exercise routine.
I have found that is the diet system that is most sustainable for me. Two key points are that you don't allow yourself to gain too much between the fasting phase; for me I put that set point at 5 lbs. The other is to not just give yourself a free pass to pig out the rest of the time, and evening snacking should be at the top of the list. I would eat ice cream every night if I let myself, but now it's only a special treat Good luck.

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

cacklercrazy

Feb 24, 2011
Starting the winter workout routine? Hunting season kills my workout schedule and today is my first day back at it. Chest and tris this morning, anybody else working out?

Eastmans' Staff Digital Media Coordinator
Waiting for ok from my doctor after foot surgery. Another 2weeks I think.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Shoulder and triceps lifts and nice run34076

Thursday
10 min ab workout video
No cardio left calf was hurting today giving it a rest today.

Last edited:
Reactions: archeranthony

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
Recumbent bike 25 mins 8.91 miles
Sunday
Weigh in 214 down 2 pounds from previous weigh in

Monday
New PR 5k time yeah