Who else is...

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
First serious training run tonight in about 2 months (post injury & Co hunt)
6 progression miles ending at a 7:20 pace

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well having a newborn is a great way to kill routine...Essentially I stayed up until 1:45 last night because sleep wasn't really coming with the baby crying. Hopefully I can get in to the gym tomorrow.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well having a newborn is a great way to kill routine...Essentially I stayed up until 1:45 last night because sleep wasn't really coming with the baby crying. Hopefully I can get in to the gym tomorrow.
I remember for both my boys I was able to take 6 weeks off for leave. So the wife and I separated out our time to keep our sleep. I was always a night owl so I stayed up till 4-5am for feedings and crying baby. The I'd go to bed and she got anything from 6-noon when i would get up. Helped keep us refreshed as we were getting enough sleep.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Got part 4 of the Grand Canyon hike in tonight. After a great conversation with bonecollector. 31 mins still on the decent to the river.

Reactions: Timr245

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Finally back to the gym today after a month of recovery/hunting. Feels like I lost my entire year’s worth of training. 49 minute total body giant sets & my butt is whoopt. On the plus side, all of my nagging aches and pains are gone....Feels good.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I got a short chest workout in this morning. Goal through the sleepless phase with the little one is just to maintain some level of consistency.

Reactions: marcusvdk